rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast Anonimous Online Proxy

Fast Anonimous Online Proxy

S-Proxy.COM is a web anonymous HTTP proxy designed to bypass proxy restrictions through a web interface. If, for example, in your university, the IT department blocks a lot of harmless websites simply because of their popularity, so you can use S-Proxy.COM to access those websites.

S-Proxy.COM allows anyone to surf the internet privately and securely. Unlike other proxies, there is no software to install or complicated instructions to follow. Just enter a URL (website address) in the form above. This anonymous browsing service is completely free.

Through S-Proxy.COM, you can browse websites without them being able to uniquely identify or ***** you. BrowseAny hides your IP address and our encrypted connection prevents monitoring of your network traffic.

Once using S-Proxy.COM, you can surf normally and forget that it is there, protecting you

[url=http://www.s-proxy.com]S-Proxy.COM[/url]

Waiting for your comments

Quote Originally Posted by maugli
    S-Proxy.COM is a web anonymous HTTP proxy designed to bypass proxy restrictions through a web interface. If, for example, in your university, the IT department blocks a lot of harmless websites simply because of their popularity, so you can use S-Proxy.COM to access those websites.

S-Proxy.COM allows anyone to surf the internet privately and securely. Unlike other proxies, there is no software to install or complicated instructions to follow. Just enter a URL (website address) in the form above. This anonymous browsing service is completely free.

Through S-Proxy.COM, you can browse websites without them being able to uniquely identify or ***** you. BrowseAny hides your IP address and our encrypted connection prevents monitoring of your network traffic.

Once using S-Proxy.COM, you can surf normally and forget that it is there, protecting you

[url=http://www.s-proxy.com]S-Proxy.COM[/url]

Waiting for your comments
    Comments:
    • Does your website actually run a web based proxy service that fetches documents and relays them to the user? Because as far as I can see, all it does it redirect you to a different, random web based proxy service that you can easily find on google. I could code a tool like this in less than an hour, and I did for my website recently .

• For future compatibility, faster page rendering and mobile device compatibility, make your pages in XHTML or XML rather than HTML, and use CSS if not already. Making the switch from HTML to XHTML takes less time than you would think because all it involves is a few changes to tags. It's not a whole new language.

• Write your pages manually instead of using a tool like MS Frontpage. WYSIWYG editors are inefficient and they throw in a load of extra crap to your pages (the problem is extreme in Frontpage). Coding them manually is less lazy, gives more control of the pages, you learn more, and they are smaller.

But i've got the feeling this is spam...

EDIT: I just realized that it is in fact a real proxy service. In that case, good job, ignore comment *.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-20-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Lightbulb Requirement :

Can your proxy allow me to change IP address to a specific location ? Or City ?

Mark, the op posted almost 8 years ago.
    HMApro vpn will let you set your ip to different geological areas.

Change of proxy/servers are now available in most vpn servers. Although it is important to choose a vpn with many servers in different countries.

+ Reply to Thread