zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is it appropriate to spy on your teenager's texts

is it appropriate to spy on your teenager's texts

My son has an iPhone and I'm trying to find a way to monitor his texts without modifying anything on his phone because he's fairly tech savvy so he'd be able to remove it. I was thinking about a way to spy the texts when they go over wifi. Is there a possible way to do that? f I suspected my son was into something dangerous or illegal, is it right as a parent to spy on his texts?
    Last edited by AdaS; 02-16-2016 at 04:05 AM.

For parents, it is our responsibility to watch my kids' security when they are using the Internet so as to keep them safe online. But you don't need to monitor them every move because kids also have their own privacy. Only you find that they seems very strange and don't want to communicate with you, can you choose to spy on their texts. I used iKeyMonitor to watch my kids, which works well.
    http://ikeymonitor.com/

it is your right to keep check and balance on your kids texts. learn to hack his password pattern — it's not wrong but it's your right

I know some parents like to install keyloggers to keep a parental control and watchful eye on their children Swex.
    There are some benefits to keyloggers on the opposite end of the spectrum.

https://www.swisskeylogger.com

I guess the best way is to communicate. There could be trust issues, but spying will never be a solution.

There are some benefits to keyloggers on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Shearin;66*6*
    I guess the best way is to communicate. There could be trust issues, but spying will never be a solution.
    I agree. Spying seems inappropriate.

I've always liked the phrase "trust but verify".

+ Reply to Thread