rrdtool
Closed Thread

Thread: hacking facebook

Exclamation hacking facebook

Help me to hack facebook account . She is my girlfriend but dating others guys . So if someone could help me hack this account . please reply.

account url ==https://www.facebook.com/mansi.jain.*428*2*?fref=ts

[url]https://www.facebook.com/mansi.jain.*428*2*?fref=ts[/url]

Facebook hack help

/Bump . I am just a rookie hacker.

I have tried the forgot password method and even created a Phishing techinc but the host my*gb had taken the page down in *0-*5min. I had even a basic knowledge about cybergate rat but I am just a rookie to install keyloggers or malware to hack remotely.

So if someone could guide me or help me hack her profile it would be of great help.Currently I am learning to use THC hydra and john the ripper . So someone interested to help me can /pm or hack the profile and send the password /pm to me.

Thanks for spending your valuble timing to read my reply.
    regards ,
    Viperindia

Quote Originally Posted by viperindia**** View Post

So if someone could guide me...
    You may still think she's your GF but if she's dating other guys she must not feel the same way about it. You wanting to hack into her FB account to spy on her isn't going to endear you to her, it's just going to make her think you're a stalker and drive her further away.

Try something that's going to make her want to maintain a relationship with you, and know when to give up and move on.

ty

Quote Originally Posted by Siseneg View Post
    You may still think she's your GF but if she's dating other guys she must not feel the same way about it. You wanting to hack into her FB account to spy on her isn't going to endear you to her, it's just going to make her think you're a stalker and drive her further away.

Try something that's going to make her want to maintain a relationship with you, and know when to give up and move on.
    Will consider . Thanks bro

Closed Thread