file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ok

Unhappy ok

OK heres the deal i need some one to find a profesional not to complicated step by step way to acess Myspace and facebook i am one of many tryin to do this at school here is the pages that pop up
    i kno that this program is a internet filter but is there a way around all this

ACCESS DENIED! HELP

Internet access to the requested website has been denied based on your user profile and organization's Internet Usage Policy.

User/Machine:
    IP: *0.*0.*.22*
    Category: Web Logs/Personal Pages
    Blocked URL: [url]http://www.myspace.com/[/url]

For further options, click here.

To submit this blocked site for review, click here. For assistance, contact your Administrator.
    8e6 R*000 Internet filtering provided by 8e6 Technologies. Copyright 2006. All rights reserved.

And
    ACCESS DENIED! HELP

Internet access to the requested website has been denied based on your user profile and organization's Internet Usage Policy.

User/Machine:
    IP: *0.*0.*.22*
    Category: OlatheBlocked
    Blocked URL: [url]http://www.facebook.com/[/url]

For further options, click here.

To submit this blocked site for review, click here. For assistance, contact your Administrator.
    8e6 R*000 Internet filtering provided by 8e6 Technologies. Copyright 2006. All rights reserved.

Proxies arent working because the area that u put the url of the proxy has been disabled form the computers and most proxy sites are blocked i need a way to get through this and also to be anonymous. so just hit me up with your ideas

try using a translator or getting the ip of those websites
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

+ Reply to Thread