munin

Thread: MySpace Password Cracker

Threaded View

MySpace Password Cracker

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums. I am looking for an "easy-to-use" password cracker to get on to a friend's MySpace account. He is spreading viscious lies and rumors about me. He has now made his profile "private" where I cannot see what anyone is posting on his page. He also removed me as a friend so I cannot see any of his bulletins/blogs. I KNOW his email address he logs in with. Can I sign on to his account with my computer pretending to be him? Can I use my OWN computer and his login to crack the password on his account or do I have to remotely access his? ALso, is there anything out there that is free or reasonably priced that will allow me to do this from my own computer in a relatively safe and expeditious manner? Will he have ANY knowledge that I have hacked into his account? I also need a program that will not take up a large amount of diskspace. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Any hackers out there tonight that might be bored and wanna help me out, please hit me up!
    Last edited by computercutie; 11-02-2006 at 02:14 AM.