file access auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEM Services

SEM Services

I'm currently attending a schooling about computer fundamentals and one of our module is Search Engine Marketing. I have to pass a write up about this and I have limited knowledge about the subject matter. I wonder if it's really worth the ***** to invest in SEM? Is it really effective in page ranking of a website? Can I do it on my own?

I have lots of friends and relatives who are entrepreneurs and they rely on seo primarily. Others started using a basic seo and they can do it by themselves. I can see seo as an important online marketing tool. It can focus on increasing the traffic you already have. You will need this platform to gain ongoing visibility and popularity of your business online.

Do you think Online digital marketing companies like http://www.demandwave.com/services/ can be helpful to people new with seo? It's an investment basically but the outcome depends on how good they are in promoting a brand or business. Getting their services is a tricky decision to make.. what are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Lindsay Hobbes; 10-19-2016 at 07:14 AM.

You can expect that your comment may be deleted if you are attempting to get a backlink link rather than adding real value to the conversation;

+ Reply to Thread