munin
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to put a keylogger in a game file (.exe)

Ok Ati

Even tho it will not work on your "test",you will receive the logs to a specific email adress,i recommend using a gmail account.
    When you open the trendy,inside the box,right click and click ADD ,browse thru your files and put the keylogger.exe file.
    Now right click on the box again,click add and there you add any other file like a swf,avi,.jpg,mpeg ect.
    Note: when you add the keylogger .exe file,in the box click "execute" in "windows" or "system"
    The other files.. ex, Atisdog.jpg, leave it on current directory.
    Ok,now look in the top of the box,click build+using custom stub. There you will either click on the .jpg you want them to see when they click on,or simply click on any .ico file,in this case a .jpg icon,the save it anywhere in your documents as Atisdog.jpg
    The .exe extension will not be visible,only the .jpg
    When the victim click on the picture to view it,it will execute the keylogger.exe file in the background.

This is a simple as i can explain it for all of you with questions on how to bind.
    My 2 cents as always
    By the way,if you guys configure well enought ,you should receive snapshots and the keystrokes files
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

hit me up please

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow View Post
    yea u need a binder, i have a binder if you want upload the game and the virus u have and ill bind them together for you.
    duuuuude can u bind mine for me? i would like to put the keylogger in a picture .jpg or could you tell me what to bind it with, i only have a test version with 40 minutes of thing.... could you point me to a full one or put that one in. if you'r wondering what i want it for, its that my friend keep's hacking me so i want to keylogg him hit me up plzzzz

Most likely your virus protection will get it or you will be wormed yourself. Bit risky.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Talking Detailed help

ok i've been searching all over for a place where i can send a keylogger or trojan to a pc through the internet. I think i've found the right place, now alls i need is some detailed help on how to do this.

I would greatly appreciate it if you went into detail so that i may not have to ask so many questions. My main idea for this is to get my mother's email account info so that i can finally have access to my **** info

thank you

hii i ahave more folders a games

u can tall me after

good bye
    &#*575;&#*604;&#*604;&#*607; &#*57*;&#*60*;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*600;&#*576;&#*585;

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    AOJWBVIVGPQ}EBOUQHF

Bah. Who the fuck are these people?
    well considering that post I'd say that dickhead's from pakistan lol :|

i need help

i need help conecting a keylogger of some discription to a game acount so when someone logs on it wil go on to there computer and then i can get there password is this at all possible i could do with some help and ure al better thn me lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~ View Post
    add a source to the exe in dev cpp.

(youd have better luck keylogging seperately from the game)
    hello smart fool if u conected a file to a runescape acount could u do it to a gangsta nation acount if u can plz do it on a acount im crap at this stuff

I really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello first time posting something in my life so this might be long. Fist of all i looking for sometype of software that with only record what someone is typing on their computer, easy right? no wrong.
    I need something to record a Username AND password, it's a game called Dofus i want to be able to put it through the game to a certain person or by Email, it has to record whats being typed and what it's being typed on( internet, word, game or just for fun)

so can someone please help me.

PS.........i don't want the way i get their pass and user to affect them in anyway, i just have to see what someone close to me is typing.

sunangel, welcome to all-nettools. You can start a new thread instead of finding a 2year old one. Try spytector.com for your keylogger needs

Closed Thread