cactus
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to hack Myspace...

Exclamation How to hack Myspace...

I've noticed that a lot of people in these forums want to know how to "hack" myspace.

Hacking anything is wrong, illegal, and shouldn't be done.

But sometimes you forget your own password and need to "hack" into your own account.

Because i don't want everyone to know how to hack into a myspace account, (there's a lot of nasty people out there), i will only give the instructions to genuine people who send me a Private Message...

Talking Thank you!

Thanks Troll

I finally got my profile back! Thanks alot I just hope people won't misuse this trick to access other people's accounts.

My myspace profile is now my profile

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I've noticed that a lot of people in these forums want to know how to "hack" myspace.

Hacking anything is wrong, illegal, and shouldn't be done.

But sometimes you forget your own password and need to "hack" into your own account.

Because i don't want everyone to know how to hack into a myspace account, (there's a lot of nasty people out there), i will only give the instructions to genuine people who send me a Private Message...
    Sorry troll, but you fail. I was going to give this thread a day to prove itself before condemning it, but you've just shown us how fake you are. We are not stupid.

You and 'sarahJ' are one and the same. Want to know how I know this?

1. 'Sarah' is a generic name, and generic names are always chosen in testimonies to how great something is. Whenever a scam is posted, you can usually expect a standard username such as 'sarah', 'bob', 'mike', 'kate', or whatever to appear below it with nothing but praise for the original poster.

2. The post by 'sarahJ' is so blatantly post by you to promote yourself. It's like "Thanks [original poster's name here], you helped me so much!!!!!!!!!! You are so great!!!!!!!!! Because of you, I got my account back!!!!!!!!! Did I mention you are great? Everyone trust him and use his services, because he helped me so much!!!!". Nobody talks like that, and if she got her account back she wouldn't care about posting here.

3. Both the original post and the post by sarahJ used an icon in the title. Nobody really uses them on this forum, so it's no coincidence that these two 'people' used them.

4. Both posts used smilies in the text at the end of lines (apart from one place). Again, this is too similar to be a coincidence. The writing styles are the same.

5. Troll's profile states 'software engineering' is his occupation. This is another generic piece of information that tries to convince us that he possesses a knowledge of computers. If he did have such an occupation, he would state specifically what he does.

6. Both Troll and SarahJ's profiles look like this:

Coincidence? I don't think so.

7. Both Troll and SarahJ were last active at exactly the same time:

Last Activity: Today *0:5* AM Last Activity: Today *0:5* AM

This is the main piece of information that rips apart your lies. No two users would log out at precisely the same time.

I have concluded that this is some sort of scam, trick, or simply attention-seeking, and should be ignored.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-04-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Smile Busted

well done, you've busted me... i'm not going to pretend otherwise...

It was a scam, i am a scammer. It was an experiment to see how many foolish people were willing to give up their myspace password believing they will be able to hack somebody's else profile...

I am sorry for wasting everybody's time, and if you want to ban me then that's ok. I have broken the rules.

I am the same person as sarahj, we both are idiots.

I am a computer science student but (un)fortunately they don't teach us social engineering skills yet, therefore i am crap at it.

Before you think of banning me, remember; i am keeping this forum active, i'm not a liar, and mike is a clever person.

So far i've only recieved one personal message asking me about it, and obvoiusly they were only messaging me to see what bullshit i reply to them..

I like this forum, but there are too many idiots like me posting crap... i am sorry!

If you haven;t aready noticed i am drunk, but i love this forum, and i admire Mike!

I am a computer science student but (un)fortunately they don't teach us social engineering skills yet, therefore i am crap at it.
    Haha, I don't think social engineering is something you will be taught learning about computer science - you have to learn yourself. If it's any consolation, your scam was a lot better than some of the scams we get here, such as "I work for hotmail please send me your password kthx".

Before you think of banning me, remember; i am keeping this forum active, i'm not a liar, and mike is a clever person.

So far i've only recieved one personal message asking me about it, and obvoiusly they were only messaging me to see what bullshit i reply to them..
    It's unlikely you'll get banned - Syntax****** rarely reads this forum any more.

haha nice try

akasha

please help me open this posers myspace acct for the sake of me havin some piece of mind

email it to me

lol it doesnt take a genius to figure this one out, lol as soon as i read started reading this post i was like wow i wonder what mike said to this guy to rip him apart and sure enough i scroll down and theres mike flaming him lol. Dude troll you fail at life you are the worst social engineer ive ever seen. I seriously was considering of just sending you a virus to delete ur c-drive, and believe me i could have easily convinced you to open it up. But then i decided it would be more fun just to make fun of you. LOSER U SUCK!
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

You need a hug...

Hey Whitecrow,

I have no idea why you've got involved in this, the only reason i can see is that you're looking for a fight.

I know you wanted me to react to your "you fail at life", and "you suck" comments, but the only reaction i have is to laugh...

I assume you're only about *4 years old as your standard of grammar is limited to "lol", and there is little punctuation in your unwanted comment, therefore i won't pity you too much, even i was foolish at that age.

Calling me the worst social engineer isn't much of an insult, it's great being a crap social engineer... i wish everyone were crap social engineers so that Little-Innocent-Old-Lady-Margaret wouldn't get her passwords stolen.

But then i decided it would be more fun just to make fun of you.
    If you are after fun i s***est getting a hobby, maybe you should get a pet, or get a girlfriend/boyfriend? But if you get your kicks from trying to insult people then i'm not going to try stopping you..

carlo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    lol it doesnt take a genius to figure this one out, lol as soon as i read started reading this post i was like wow i wonder what mike said to this guy to rip him apart and sure enough i scroll down and theres mike flaming him lol. Dude troll you fail at life you are the worst social engineer ive ever seen. I seriously was considering of just sending you a virus to delete ur c-drive, and believe me i could have easily convinced you to open it up. But then i decided it would be more fun just to make fun of you. LOSER U SUCK!
    Dude usally im not on the scammers side (even if he does seem an OK Guy) but dude, sending a virus to a guy's C:\ does not solve anything at all! It just makes you loom a total n00b/Script kiddie.

Oh and troll, nice try he he but you seem a genuine guy!
    Just work on the skills a little more!

Ciao

well, nice troll and you wanted people to take you seriosly thats why you did that Sarahj thing anyway, you got busted but nice try lol

btw am new an I dont wanna take sides case me C:\ goes lol

Hey Whitecrow,

I have no idea why you've got involved in this, the only reason i can see is that you're looking for a fight.

I know you wanted me to react to your "you fail at life", and "you suck" comments, but the only reaction i have is to laugh...

I assume you're only about *4 years old as your standard of grammar is limited to "lol", and there is little punctuation in your unwanted comment, therefore i won't pity you too much, even i was foolish at that age.

Calling me the worst social engineer isn't much of an insult, it's great being a crap social engineer... i wish everyone were crap social engineers so that Little-Innocent-Old-Lady-Margaret wouldn't get her passwords stolen.

If you are after fun i s***est getting a hobby, maybe you should get a pet, or get a girlfriend/boyfriend? But if you get your kicks from trying to insult people then i'm not going to try stopping you..
    ooooo lookie what i found here! Someone got a little angry!! First of all you have no room to talk, calling me a *4 year old kiddie i guess makes you cool. Then telling me to get a girlfriend/boyfriend? Are you kidding me?? You come to this forum and post the most retarded post ive seen here in a long time. The post was the worst attempt at social engineering ive ever seen. You sir have ZERO room to tell people to get a girlfriend. I look forward to your shitty rebutle, i love RE RE's like you on the internet.

Oh and making fun of peoples grammar on forums is stupid and is about as sad as your first post.
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

You come to this forum and post the most retarded post ive seen here in a long time.
    Oh i'm sorry.. but i didn't know my posts needed to pass "The WhiteCrow Quality Control Check".

calling me a *4 year old kiddie i guess makes you cool.
    Yes, it does.

The post was the worst attempt at social engineering ive ever seen.
    You're starting to repeat yourself.

i love RE RE's like you on the internet
    I love you too

Dude, give it up.
    You got owned.

Toast

*sigh*

Guys, please stop flaming. It makes both of you look like r*+4rd*Dz, and I know you both aren't. Troll tried a bit of SE, failed, and even admitted it. One of our finest members started out like that. Case closed.

Troll, you should read The Art of Deception by Kevin Mitnick, a famous SE'er. It's a really informative book on, you guessed it, social engineering.

Closed Thread