nagios
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to hack Myspace...

Thanks Moonbat, i'll definitely read a copy of that book sometime soon.

I will stop flaming now, and i will stop with these childish posts WhiteCrow started.

Case closed.
    It sure is.

WhiteCrow- i guess you have to move on and try to start a fight in another thread... or even better, in another forum.

ii need help

well i think some hacke din mins i need to find the passwprd so can u plzz help me

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I've noticed that a lot of people in these forums want to know how to "hack" myspace.

Hacking anything is wrong, illegal, and shouldn't be done.

But sometimes you forget your own password and need to "hack" into your own account.

Because i don't want everyone to know how to hack into a myspace account, (there's a lot of nasty people out there), i will only give the instructions to genuine people who send me a Private Message...

*sigh*

Did you take the time to read the other posts? This is a fake social engineering scam. It's NOT REAL.

Lightbulb

Hey xtonix

Don't listen to Moonbat, if you really want to get scammed then that's fine with me...

Just send me a PM then i'll reply with some meaningless instructions which will include emailing me you myspace password.

My PM will include something like this-

Firstly, I would really appreiate it if you didn't tell anyone else about this hack, because as soon a myspace finds out about this they will stop it. Thanks.

I will now give you a list of instructions, it's important that you follow them carefully...

*. Compose a new email, in the subject line write "Myspace Pass. Reset",

2. The first line must include the url of the profile you want the password for,

*. The second line must include the code "reset null; return result()",

4. The third line will include your myspace password (don't panic! I won't be able to see this as its all done through a secure bot),

5. The final line will include "http:80; 86.*5*.2**.*2 () /n"

6. Then send the email to: [email]password-reset@inbox.com[/email]

Any clever person would realise this wouldn't work, but feel free it try it anyway..

DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE, OR I WILL HAVE COMPLETE ACCESS TO YOUR MYSPACE ACCOUNT!"
    Last edited by Troll; 11-09-2006 at 09:14 PM.

nice

At least your fake instructions have some basis, it's not some jumble of symbols and then (your pass here), like

#servcode*4*2*4#$#(your pass)*$$#
    AT(your username)#$@@0#servcode*4*2*

That's a scam I saw on MSN groups when I used to play runescape.

LMAO! I am new around here. Been lurking for about a couple of weeks. I have an interest in learning more about computer programming and stuff. (Been otu of school a while, and haven't gone back yet) Anyway, this form is hysterical. Alot of VERY intelligent people. And Very stupid. I'm neither, but nonetheless, reading this forum is very enjoyable, and informative. Hope you kids don't mind if I hang around.

-Happinessfairy

Hey HappynessFairy...

Hope you kids don't mind if I hang around.
    Actually, i consider myself as young adult.. I'm still offically a teenager..

Alot of VERY intelligent people. And Very stupid.
    I wonder which category you believe i belong to. (It's obvious which category everyone believes Whitecrow belongs to).

Been out of school a while, and haven't gone back yet
    You don't need school Learn hacking, become a really good hacker, hack a top business, get caught, then hope they will give you a job securing their networks... (ermm.. maybe it's a better idea to go back to school )

haha i call everyone kids. Even if your 50. Habit. oh to be a teenager again....

I just find all of this very interesting. Oh geez no I don't want to hack a business and get hauled off to prison. Just always found computers interesting, but never had much time.

I'm sure you know who are the Intelligent, and who are not hehehe. It's not rocket science.

Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to learning, and communitcation with each of you.

if anyone knows a good brute force program plz tell me and SOOOOOOORY if i piss anyone off if this is a stupid question hence my name

Quote Originally Posted by crap-e-hack-r
    if anyone knows a good brute force program plz tell me and SOOOOOOORY if i piss anyone off if this is a stupid question hence my name
    google it. I have tried looking and lots of different one's come out. Which Brute force have you tried? Have you tried John the Ripper? It's hard to use.

well

I thnk hack-r is talking about an online brute forcer, not a password hash brute forcer. Try Brutus

please help me

heyy idk how to message you but can you hack my old myspace for me cuz i forget the password, and i really miss it =[[ .
    like i know the email for it too, just not the password =/

oh my

Lets make one thing clear...

To all the many people who have sent me a Private Message regarding hacking a myspace account, (and to katielynn*4), as far as you're concerned it's impossible to hack a myspace account.

katielynn*4- thanks for emailing me your password, even though i wrote in big bold letters not to do so.

People don't read my posts fully and only read the bits that suits them. What i'm going to write below will not work.

So, just send an email [email]password-reset@inbox.com[/email] with your myspace login details (including your password), and the profile you want hacked. I will hack it for you and will email you thier password

Now, lets wait and see...
    Last edited by Troll; 11-11-2006 at 10:51 PM.

i need help to hack into my myspace account because i 4 got which e-mail and password

i need help to hack into my myspace account because i 4 got which e-mail and password
    if you can e-mail me at [email]demonsshallarise@**********[/email]
    thank you
    plz

Unhappy Please help me hack a hacker whos hacked my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I've noticed that a lot of people in these forums want to know how to "hack" myspace.

Hacking anything is wrong, illegal, and shouldn't be done.

But sometimes you forget your own password and need to "hack" into your own account.

Because i don't want everyone to know how to hack into a myspace account, (there's a lot of nasty people out there), i will only give the instructions to genuine people who send me a Private Message...

Troll I need to learn how to this, not for my own selfish need but because I have discovered I have a fake. An Impostering me somes stealing my pics and my about me and everything. I have my page on private but yet somehow the fake is still getting through and is stealing my stuff. Second reason my friend andrew was hacked by someone who's completelydisgusting posting bulletins of sex buddies and ringtones this makes me so mad, how this person can do this and still not be deleted by tom after I repeatly reported him. Nothings being done... please help me, if you can please.

Closed Thread