file access
Closed Thread

Thread: Hacking ** & IRC

Hacking ** & IRC

Hey I am wondering how do u hack **'s? I have a tuturail on how to do it with Shopadmin but i can never find a site that will work.. Also i am wondering whats a good IRC channel that is hacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Hey I am wondering how do u hack **'s? I have a tuturail on how to do it with Shopadmin but i can never find a site that will work..
    Didn't you ask this about 5 months ago? If you still find yourself asking the same questions after that length of time, it's time to forget about hacking or anything of the sort.

As for 'hacking CCs', you don't hack ****** cards. You can generate numbers that fit the algorithm, but these are only going to work on websites if you somehow go back 6-*0 years to when verification on ** numbers really was that bad. Nowadays websites use more than an algorithm to check numbers.

If you are talking about finding or stealing ** numbers, you first have to know where they would be. You could obtain them through mass spam and phishing of an online ****, or it could be through exploiting an online shop or any site that deals with ***** to gain its database. To do this you actually have to have a knowledge of web applications, as this isn't some point and click task what any idiot is capable of. But of course I don't condone ANY of this and you should not steal innocent people's *****.

Are you hacker?

How are you doing? Are you hacker?

Closed Thread