monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to link related files using google docs

How to link related files using google docs

Anyone here using google docs? I know it is capable of storing documents but I'm just wondering if it has some features like allowing the user to keep ***** of the file and linking related documents to each other. Would you know? Thanks.

What tool are you using? I have made some inquiry through my former colleagues and they mentioned about document control solution. Personally, I am not keen on any other means aside from google but this gives me other options.

Can you tell me more about the tool you are using and its approximate cost? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Shearin;66**2
    Anyone here using google docs? I know it is capable of storing documents but I'm just wondering if it has some features like allowing the user to keep ***** of the file and linking related documents to each other. Would you know? Thanks.
    Do you mean hyperlinking or some other kind of linking?

Help

Are you still facing the same issue?

Try this google s***estion

https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/20406**54-Linking-to-files-in-Google-Drive

I hope this URL gives you a better solution.

Image result for How to link related files using google docs
    Click the Google Drive icon to open the file picker. Search and/or select the files and folders you would like to link to the Insightly record and then click the Select button. Double-click a folder name to display its contents. You can also click Upload to upload files to Drive and link them to Insightly in one step.

+ Reply to Thread