******* ***** and **** transfers are now available to the following countries Worldwide!!!

All my Transfers are processed Immediately payment has been Confirmed. You Can Pick Up Funds From Any ******* ***** Store in Your Location. All my Transfers are done using my own offshore servers and Accounts so you have Nothing to worry about. I give you the MTCN , sender info and all cash out info in *-2 hours.
The *********** is done by using either high limit full info cards or **** logins (depending on amount) to make a series of transfers to our exchangers who then in turn send the ***** to the receiver. This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

CONTACT ID

MY Mail: su_wu@**********

***: 6**444*66

Info needed for WU transfers :-

: Full name
: City
: Country
: Valid email for sending you MTCN info etc

MTCN Will be ready for pick up in maximum 20-*0mimutes fter payment
Please Dont ask me for any test transfer

Prices For ******* ***** Online
Transfer(Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy and Nigeria):

$2500 Transfer = $200 Charges ( Payment BTC/PM)
$*000 Transfer = $*00
$4000 Transfer = $500
$5000 Transfer = $650
$7000 Transfer = $800
$*000 Transfer = $*00

Note: Only * time transfer on * name in a week , if you need daily transfers then you must have to use more names .

I TRANSFER 500$=60$ FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS FOR US TO BUILD TRUST AND LOYAL TOGETHER HERE BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO BIGGER AMOUNT HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!!!!

=================<<=======>>==================
=================<<======>>=================

Info needed for **** transfers :-

*: **** name
2: **** address
*: Zip code
4: Account Holder
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number

**** transfer will take maximum 24hour to show ***** in your **** account...I will only do one transfer in a week on one **** account . If you need more transfers then arrange more **** accounts .

Price List For **** Transfer:
$*600 transfer = $250 Charges (Payment BTC/PM)
$2500 Transfer = $*50 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $600 Charges
$*0000 Transfer = $*000
$*5000 Transfer = $*500

CONTACT ID

MY Mail: su_wu@**********

***: 6**444*66

COME AND LET GET PAID TOGETHER AND HERE WITH GREAT BEST WORLD STUFFS IN STOCK NOW...CATCH ME ONLINE NOW...!!!!TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.!!