hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this weak?

Is this weak?

Hey just thinking but is [url]http://www.rs2underground.com/Forum/[/url] weak? Can someone with a hacking mind take a look and tell me if theres any weak points in there site. Thanx

Cool

I'm still trying to decide... what is more lame? hacking runescape or hacking runescape forums?

and you wont hack phpbb in your life time anyway so forget about it
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

I can't view any of the forums on this site, even after I registered, so I couldn't tell you of anything.

As far as anything else goes, I tried SQL injections, viewing common.php and config.php, trying to view /admin/ files, and mike*0*'s search bar xss injection, but none seem to work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    I'm still trying to decide... what is more lame? hacking runescape or hacking runescape forums?

and you wont hack phpbb in your life time anyway so forget about it

Haha smart ass ive done it before. I hacked [url]www.endlessharvest.com[/url] forums go and check the forums im zero. Dont talk shit you cant back up and i dont play rs
    i just hate the owner of the site.

No i dont mean to flame you ok so sorry.

Im just here to learn from the best of the best. Im sure lots of yous had help from a hacker to get you where you are now.
    Ive been doing alot of stuff on my own and ive been strugling. So i just wanna see if someone could not exactly tutor me just help me like give me some tips on whats weak on there site and ill look into what you said and see how i can exploit this weakness. Thats what i do with my information.

So just some help would be good thanx.
    Last edited by Newby_Programme; 11-13-2006 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat
    I can't view any of the forums on this site, even after I registered, so I couldn't tell you of anything.

As far as anything else goes, I tried SQL injections, viewing common.php and config.php, trying to view /admin/ files, and mike*0*'s search bar xss injection, but none seem to work at all.
    That search bar vulnerability was only in this site - the search bar is part of all-nettools.com, not the vBulletin forum.

And in any case, it's pointless to look for vulnerabilities in the forum of a website when you want to exploit the users. A vulnerability in the main website (such as a search bar) can be equally as powerful (as in stealing cookie data) as one in the forum. We can usually rely on amateur web programmers to make mistakes; but professional forum systems - unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    A vulnerability in the main website (such as a search bar) can be equally as powerful (as in stealing cookie data) as one in the forum.

And can i just ask why is it so weak? So on there forums there weak key point is a search bar?

No, mike just said it was only for this site.

No, mike just said it was only for this site.

Ok then but why is it only for this site?

well

I guess the makers of this site didn't catch this little security vulnerabilty when they were making this site.

I guess the makers of this site didn't catch this little security vulnerabilty when they were making this site.
    Is there any chance you can tell me how to epxloit it? Or what i need to research on a certain subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Ok then but why is it only for this site?
    Because it is part of all-nettools.com, not vbulletin. That search bar was created by the makers of this site. It's like asking "why is a vulnerability in yahoo only in yahoo?".

Is there any chance you can tell me how to epxloit it? Or what i need to research on a certain subject.
    Spend a long amount of time learning HTML, XHTML, PHP, Perl, CSS, Javascript, XML, many more languages, and how web applications function, then you'll know.

And anyway, if I keep spreading around information about it, this forum's users become at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Spend a long amount of time learning HTML, XHTML, PHP, Perl, CSS, Javascript, XML, many more languages, and how web applications function, then you'll know.
    Ok than ill spend months on learning these languages. Can you recomend any good sites with Tutorials and information on these languages?
    Last edited by Newby_Programme; 11-14-2006 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Ok than ill spend months on learning these languages. Can you recomend any good sites with Tutorials and information on these languages?
    [URL="http://www.freeweb******help.com/"]http://www.freeweb******help.com/[/URL]
    and [URL="http://www.w*schools.com"]http://www.w*schools.com[/URL]
    are good places to learn web scripting.

+ Reply to Thread