mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok thats it im fucking asking

Ok thats it im fucking asking

Its been a year and a half now ive been trying to learn how to hack on my own. And i found it very very hard to do it without anyone helping. So im asking for any hacker out there to atleast tutor me. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR A GOD DAM YEAR AND A HALF and its still god dam hard to understand. I just need a tutor to help me.

A year and a half of trying got me no where watching videos, tutorials and so on
    i need someone to help me out.

If you gonna flame me so be it but if someone is really wanting to help me thank you so much. Put your msn down here and ill add you.

Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Its been a year and a half now ive been trying to learn how to hack on my own. And i found it very very hard to do it without anyone helping. So im asking for any hacker out there to atleast tutor me. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR A GOD DAM YEAR AND A HALF and its still god dam hard to understand. I just need a tutor to help me.

A year and a half of trying got me no where watching videos, tutorials and so on
    i need someone to help me out.

If you gonna flame me so be it but if someone is really wanting to help me thank you so much. Put your msn down here and ill add you.

Mercy
    If after *8 months you're still asking that question, it's time to give up. Hacking is not for you.

To be a hacker, you need these qualities:

Intelligent (say, top *0% of population).
    Patient.
    Hard working.

It's time people stop thinking it's their god-given right to become a hacker. Have you even tried learning anything useful yet, like a programming language?

And i've said it before, and i'll say it again: if you're not self-sufficient enough to learn without personal tutoring, you will get nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    If after *8 months you're still asking that question, it's time to give up. Hacking is not for you.

To be a hacker, you need these qualities:

Intelligent (say, top *0% of population).
    Patient.
    Hard working.

It's time people stop thinking it's their god-given right to become a hacker. Have you even tried learning anything useful yet, like a programming language?

And i've said it before, and i'll say it again: if you're not self-sufficient enough to learn without personal tutoring, you will get nowhere.
    Ok big mike ive tryed for ages yes im stil in the middle of learning C++. And infact you i found out there was ways of hacking a phpbb forum with SQL injection said in another topic people said its not possible think it moon-bat. And theres like *0 ways of doing it. Its just yous dont know.

Hacking phpBB with SQL injection? Not likely. Even if it was vulnerable, do you know the name of the table the information is kept in? Do you know the column where the usernames and passwords are kept?

Well, suppose you did get the table, although that's unlikely. What if the information in it is encrypted? Do you know what encryption it is? Wanna spend a few centruies brute forcing all the possible encryption methods of the passwords and usernames?

There are many measures websites take to prevent SQL injections. The easiest is preventing the passing on of "illegal words and symbols" to the SQL query. A simple script can block words such as 'select' 'from' and symbols like '=' and '&' from being processed by the server.

I think your problem is that you're trying to learn hacking, and not the systems, software and protocols.
    How can you become adept at anything if you dont understand it?
    Whats a hacker? Its someone that knows a system or protocol well enough to be able to manipulate it to do something it wasnt originally designed to.

..so learn these things inside and out, then you will see that you can use that understanding, things will come much easier... plus you're simultaneously learning a trade. Once you start learning these systems you'll find your original so called "haxor" intentions often fade as your skills progress and your understanding increases.

thats my 2 cents on the subject, take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Halla; 11-18-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla
    I think your problem is that you're trying to learn hacking, and not the systems, software and protocols.
    How can you become adept at anything if you dont understand it?
    Whats a hacker? Its someone that knows a system or protocol well enough to be able to manipulate it to do something it wasnt originally designed to.

..so learn these things inside and out, then you will see that you can use that understanding, things will come much easier... plus you're simultaneously learning a trade. Once you start learning these systems you'll find your original so called "haxor" intentions often fade as your skills progress and your understanding increases.

thats my 2 cents on the subject, take it or leave it.
    Thank you thats wha i needded

+ Reply to Thread