nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored? Small C Programming Challenge...

Bored? Small C Programming Challenge...

Hey

Basically i'm too lazy and inadequate to do an assignment.

The assignment involves writing four small programs in C. I really need someone to do this for me, or atleast do some of it. (i assume it won't be too difficult as i've only been taught C for a few weeks).

Obviously i will repay you for your help (not with ***** though).

If you want to help me then send me a private message and i'll send you a copy of the assignment.

If you don't want to help me then reply to this tread with comments such as "stop being lazy, you bastard", "do your own work", and "why should i do your work? i've got my own work to do, you bum".

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    Hey

Basically i'm too lazy and inadequate to do an assignment.

The assignment involves writing four small programs in C. I really need someone to do this for me, or atleast do some of it. (i assume it won't be too difficult as i've only been taught C for a few weeks).

Obviously i will repay you for your help (not with ***** though).

If you want to help me then send me a private message and i'll send you a copy of the assignment.

If you don't want to help me then reply to this tread with comments such as "stop being lazy, you bastard", "do your own work", and "why should i do your work? i've got my own work to do, you bum".

Thank you
    Sounds like you need to [URL="http://aelinik.free.fr/c/index.html"]Teach Yourself C in 24 Hours[/URL].

Thumbs up Cheers

Thanks Mike

That is very useful, i'll start reading that as soon as i've brought enough coffee..

I guess it will take more than just 24 hours to fully learn C (perhaps months?), but atleast i'll learn the basics quickly.

Thanks again

Talking Yay

Maybee I can learn C im looking for a good tutorail could you tell me if you like it?

+ Reply to Thread