windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need an expert

Need an expert

Hello im Twisted Soul and im looking for an expert security person. For Phpbb i need my site %*00 safe from bad people (Hackers) and i wanna get someone who knows how to proect from SQL Injection exploits everything on how to protect the site.

Now ill tell you what my site will be about first.

It will be a gaming one.
    It will be a GFX one.
    It will be a hacking one pretty much like this.

Ok the gaming one will be related to anything in gaming PC games, Ps*, Ps2, Ps* and all the other platforms out there. It will be talking about Exploits whats game they play, Reviews, Glitches in the game, Online Play, The game they play. And just anything related to gaming.

The GFX section will be about Sigs, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Animation and anything else related to GFX.

The hacking part of the site will be about Programing, Hacking, Exploits, Tutorials, Secuirty, How to protect your computer. And stuff like that will be in it.

Ok now i told you a little bit about the site now i want a expert on secuirty. They will be a Admin of the site but you will be limited to a few things to make sure you wont hurt the site like demoting me tongue.gif. But you must have 50 Post to get the postion and some info on you include stuff like your age your msn and i need some people to say you are trusted that have like 50 post allso.

And im allso looking for other staff such as the Hacking Moderators, GFX Moderators, Gaming Moderators, so if you think you wanna give it a go send me a pm.

TO GET MY BEST RESPONCE PLEASE PM

Thanx for reading

Cheers
    Twisted Soul
    Last edited by Newby_Programme; 11-23-2006 at 04:00 AM.

It will be a hacking one pretty much like this.
    What? Fully of n00bs asking people to hack myspace accounts?

I would help but i don't know enough about graphics, gaming, or hacking.
    I'm also not power hungry, so you'l need to offer me more than Admin for posting 50 post... i.e $*50.

If you'd asked me 6 months ago; maybe. But now the only thing I'm leaving this place for is my own site.

+ Reply to Thread