monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teaching how to hack shop admin (ASP+PHP)

Exclamation Teaching how to hack shop admin (ASP+PHP)

hack ***s by urself is quite popular nowadays..even if a kid can do it ..so if u have interested in ***s hacking u can contact me to learn : dangkhoa_cd (skype+ YAHOO)
    THE TUITION FEE U CAN MAKE OFFER

Alternatively, just google.

*** is some sort of ****** card security measure, right?

Yep, here's wikipeida's article

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/***[/url]

I've seen a few posts and stuff from people who can 'hack' ***, but they need you to use a valid ****** card and send all the details to 'confuse the server'. Scammers.

Thanks

I love wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by darkbiz
    hack ***s by urself is quite popular nowadays..even if a kid can do it ..so if u have interested in ***s hacking u can contact me to learn : dangkhoa_cd (skype+ YAHOO)
    THE TUITION FEE U CAN MAKE OFFER
    You are an idiot.

First of all, there is no way to simply generate *** codes. It is very simple to generate valid ****** card numbers (the algorithm is even on Wikipedia), but it is impossible to generate *** numbers. They are written on the back of each ****** card.

Of course, it is possible to obtain valid ****** card and *** numbers if you get them directly from the victim. This can be done through phishing.

However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain ****** card and *** numbers by compromising web based shop databases. Let me refer you to Wikipedia for proof of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Online merchants who require the ***2 in their ***********s are forbidden from storing these details once the *********** is complete. This way, if a database of ***********s is compromised, the ***2 is not included, and the stolen ****** card numbers are less useful.

+ Reply to Thread