network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: setting up an email for keylogger

setting up an email for keylogger

i read a tutorial for spytector and it said you can't use a yahoo account so i wanted to know what other type of free email can i use for keyloggers?

Quote Originally Posted by biggs66
    i read a tutorial for spytector and it said you can't use a yahoo account so i wanted to know what other type of free email can i use for keyloggers?
    I know that Hotmail and Gmail allow unrestricted email to be sent on their MX servers, as long as it is to one of their own addresses (i.e. they're not open relays). I'm sure you can send mail through Yahoo's servers - most likely the problem is the programmers are too lazy to add the Yahoo servers' addresses into the program.

The email feature works with almost all email providers, but not with Hotmail. In the case of few email providers it may happen to receive the logs in the Bulk/Junk folder, depending on your account settings.
    -from spytector help section

I'm using ardamax keylogger and i guess the above is true for it too because when I test the email address, a dialogue box states "Failed to connect to SMTP server. Socket is not connected."

spytector is the best keylogger availabe it was created by tataye(the creator of beast trojan)he is one of my good friends and his program works very well

ok but the spytector still states you can't use hotmail. i'm thinking ardamax has the same problem but since I already paid for it I want to use it how I originally planned too. This could be the "newbish" question ever but what other type of e-mail service is there than hotmail?

lmao thousands

Quote Originally Posted by biggs66
    The email feature works with almost all email providers, but not with Hotmail. In the case of few email providers it may happen to receive the logs in the Bulk/Junk folder, depending on your account settings.
    -from spytector help section

I'm using ardamax keylogger and i guess the above is true for it too because when I test the email address, a dialogue box states "Failed to connect to SMTP server. Socket is not connected."
    If they can't send emails to Hotmail accounts, they fail at programming. I can spoof emails to Hotmail accounts via mx*.hotmail.com.

he has absolutley not failed at programming,i can guarantee that you couldnt code anything near as good as this,this is the best and most advanced keylogger on the net

I don't think it's the fact that Spytector can't it's just that it'll probably get marked as containing a 'logger or something, so they won't waste time.

Quote Originally Posted by squidderuds
    he has absolutley not failed at programming,i can guarantee that you couldnt code anything near as good as this,this is the best and most advanced keylogger on the net
    Anyone who uses the "best and most advanced keylogger on the net" is still using a prepackaged tool someone else created, so it is a moot point. If it is the best keylogger on the internet, well done to him.

Just out of interest, why do you keep promoting spytector here - are you getting some sort of cut of the profits?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-10-2006 at 03:42 PM.

no im absolutley not getting a cut out of it,just trying to help my friend...as any would,and it doesnt work because hotmail blocks those type of emails,it has nothing to do with the program

no im absolutley not getting a cut out of it,just trying to help my friend...as any would,and it doesnt work because hotmail blocks those type of emails,it has nothing to do with the program
    Hotmail allows incoming mail to be sent to its SMTP server, like any email service. I have done it before. All emails are the same, sent by the same protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Hotmail allows incoming mail to be sent to its SMTP server, like any email service. I have done it before. All emails are the same, sent by the same protocol.
    thats absolutely not true at all

thats absolutely not true at all
    Yes, it is. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, so I cordially invite you to shut up.

Also, stop saying absolutely.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about...

you should absolutley read this

[url]http://www.postcastserver.com/help/Port_25_Blocking.aspx[/url]

and port 25 is what spytector tries to send it on.

notice at the bottom it says which providers do this,and then it says msn(which is hotmail)

get your information correct before you flame dumbass,your ABSOLUTLEY retarded

+ Reply to Thread