ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: setting up an email for keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by squidderuds
    you clearly have no idea what your talking about...

you should absolutley read this

[url]http://www.postcastserver.com/help/Port_25_Blocking.aspx[/url]

and port 25 is what spytector tries to send it on.

notice at the bottom it says which providers do this,and then it says msn(which is hotmail)

get your information correct before you flame dumbass,your ABSOLUTLEY retarded
    What I said is correct; what you have said is not. I'll try explaining things more slowly this time because you don't seem to be understanding anything.

That article refers to ISPs blocking connections on port 25. This is done on your side of the connection, not the side of the SMTP server, and if your ISP blocks port 25, you can't connect to ANY mail server. Your ISP is not your email service, and the confusion you're experiencing is due to the fact that MSN is listed as an ISP on that list (they provide ISP services as well as webmail), and both are two different things. Here's some ASCII art to explain:

<YOU>------<ISP>-------<EMAIL SERVICE>

If your ISP blocks port 25 connections...

<YOU>------<ISP>---| <- PORT 25 BLOCKED.

In other words, if you can connect to one SMTP server, you can connect to them all. Things are the same. If your ISP blocks port 25 connections, you can't connect to any SMTP server.

Still don't understand? YOUR ISP IS NOT YOUR EMAIL SERVICE.

get your information correct before you flame dumbass
    You were the one with incorrect information. You lose.

your ABSOLUTLEY retarded
    You, however, do not even know how to say "you're" correctly.

your right i didnt read it all the way through and didnt notice it said isp but you are still wrong and when i have more time ill look it up and prove it to you,you are the dumbass,your the one that used to say you cant connect to people behind a router,so quit acting like you know everything when you dont. and dont say you didnt say that cuz ill just find the post and show it to you
    Last edited by squidderuds; 12-12-2006 at 04:18 PM.

your the one that used to say you cant connect to people behind a router,
    You can't, unless they choose to expose themself via the router's settings or by running a program which connects out back to you. This argument is like me saying "You can't walk to Japan", and then you turning around and saying "Actually yes you can, if you travel by plane or ***t.". It is beside the point. There are always going to be ways to do something, but *********ly speaking you can't connect to someone behind a router unless they first make arrangements on their end.

question here

ok guys,since we're in this matter,maybe somebody can throw some light on this.I tried the remote feature setup for perfect keylogger,now when im finished filling out the blanks,i try the "test" mail feature and the error message says"cannot connect to server"
    With the ftp feature,i set up an tripod ftp,and when i tried the test feature,same error.I checked port25 and opened the 587 wich is the new port for AOl,and nothing.Checked all my settings,enabled ftp and nothing.
    Any comments on this?

yes its called reverse connection but a while back you didnt know what that was when i was talking about it,i clearly stated how it worked and you kept saying it wasnt possible,probably because your not a kiddy and dont play with trojans,which is a good thing but you shouldnt have said it was possible when it was

Ok, I think biggs66's question has been answered. This thread is officially useless.

yes its called reverse connection but a while back you didnt know what that was when i was talking about it,i clearly stated how it worked and you kept saying it wasnt possible,probably because your not a kiddy and dont play with trojans,which is a good thing but you shouldnt have said it was possible when it was
    No, we had the exact same argument we are having here. I said you can't connect to someone behind a router, you said "yes if you use reverse connection", etc etc. It doesn't mean I don't know about reverse connection; it's that it was outside the scope of the point. This thread is finished, so nobody post any more.

+ Reply to Thread