hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help and possible s***estions

need help and possible s***estions

ok there is a game that i played at one time called Bow****** Prelude if you havent played it yet ide s***est it it is pretty sweet so just last night i went to play it again but everytime i click play game after it is done loading it freezes up my browser and ive tried absolutely everything i can think of also im trying the *5 day free trial of norton anti virus and it installed kinda but now when i try to finish instalation with the .exe program that now on my computer i click it and it says it's extracting files but when it is supposedly done extracting it dosent do anything i mean just nothing it dosent freeze or anything just nothing happens sooo for either problems if anyone has crazy idea i havent thought of yet ill try it out

Forget it and find something better to do with your life instead of childish games.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Maybe Norton is blocking it from loading/running.

dude wow talk about being an asshole i have a job and i came home was just kinda bored found this game it was really fun and i enjoyed playing it ide like to play it again seeing as it's a great time waster or would you s***est working 24/7 and having no fun in life what so ever?

If the only thing you can find fun to do is a childish game you are mentally ill.

L0L

well im *7 so im allowed to be a child for one more year :P but dude when you enjoy doing somthing dont you usually want to do it again? ide use sex as an example but im sure youve never had sex but im sure i could use cybering as an example

Quote Originally Posted by NotL**7
    well im *7 so im allowed to be a child for one more year :P but dude when you enjoy doing somthing dont you usually want to do it again? ide use sex as an example but im sure youve never had sex but im sure i could use cybering as an example
    Do us a favor; shut the hell up and go get a life.

L0L

Guys, both of you stop flaming, and let's stay on topic.

EDIT: I just played a bit of the game, and it's Flash-based, so you should check if you have the latest version of flash.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 12-13-2006 at 06:06 PM.

ok there is a game that i played at one time called Bow****** Prelude if you havent played it yet ide s***est it it is pretty sweet so just last night i went to play it again but everytime i click play game after it is done loading it freezes up my browser and ive tried absolutely everything i can think of also im trying the *5 day free trial of norton anti virus and it installed kinda but now when i try to finish instalation with the .exe program that now on my computer i click it and it says it's extracting files but when it is supposedly done extracting it dosent do anything i mean just nothing it dosent freeze or anything just nothing happens sooo for either problems if anyone has crazy idea i havent thought of yet ill try it out
    Where's your punctuation? No commas, no full stops. It was almost impossible to read.

need help and possible s***estions
    I s***est paying more attention at school rather than playing silly games.
    Last edited by Troll; 12-14-2006 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    If the only thing you can find fun to do is a childish game you are mentally ill.

Pardon my language but your a fucking asshole im *4 ive got a job and i like playing videos games and enjoying my self and hell yea i play videos games when im like 25 years old games are made so you can have fun and enjoy your self. You must be one of those sad kids man cause like all the post i see you have made are mean you allways have attacks on people.

Prick

For (insert religious deity here)'s sake, stop flaming guys. If you want to flame someone, do it over PM's.

NotL**7, just try updating your flash player.

myspace

can u help me with a keylogger??

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Pardon my language but your a fucking asshole im *4 ive got a job and i like playing videos games and enjoying my self and hell yea i play videos games when im like 25 years old games are made so you can have fun and enjoy your self. You must be one of those sad kids man cause like all the post i see you have made are mean you allways have attacks on people.

Prick
    .fuck you.

L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    [URL="http://z8.invisionfree.com/belbn/index.php"]This[/URL] is your website, am I correct?

You have a forum subcategory called 'Moparscape', which sounds like a game. Furthermore, you seem to host a server for it.

In that case, all your comments are totally hypocritical. I don't even see how their personal recreational activities are any of our concern.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    [URL="http://z8.invisionfree.com/belbn/index.php"]This[/URL] is your website, am I correct?

You have a forum subcategory called 'Moparscape', which sounds like a game. Furthermore, you seem to host a server for it.

In that case, all your comments are totally hypocritical. I don't even see how their personal recreational activities are any of our concern.
    Actually I run and code private servers which is a great way to learn java. I do this solely for learning purposes and get no entertainment value whatsoever.

L0L

+ Reply to Thread