rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cracking password

Cracking password

Hi

I borrowed my girlfriend's laptop recently to use it while on vacation, and she was stupid enough to give it to me without deleting her messenger chats and pictures, and... well, let's just say for the past couple of days my life has been miserable. I found out that she's cheated on me with more than two people, and some of those logs were pretty.. graphic and detailed. Anyways...

Now I have her laptop, and I can sign on to her hotmail, but I want to find out her yahoo password. Is there a way to do this? Her laptop's a mac.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sep
    Hi

I borrowed my girlfriend's laptop recently to use it while on vacation, and she was stupid enough to give it to me without deleting her messenger chats and pictures, and... well, let's just say for the past couple of days my life has been miserable. I found out that she's cheated on me with more than two people, and some of those logs were pretty.. graphic and detailed. Anyways...

Now I have her laptop, and I can sign on to her hotmail, but I want to find out her yahoo password. Is there a way to do this? Her laptop's a mac.

Thanks
    get cain and abel
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Hi

Thanks
    Try going to the yahoo website and hitting 'reset password' for her yahoo address and choosing to send details to her alternate address. Chances are her alternate address is her Hotmail address, which you said you have access to.

cain and abel... what's that?

I did try to choose the forget my password option on yahoo, thinking that the alternate email address would be her hotmail's. But the information i gave was incorrect.

I have ALL HER DATA with me, on a computer. There's no way to retreive such information???

cain and abel... what's that?

I did try to choose the forget my password option on yahoo, thinking that the alternate email address would be her hotmail's. But the information i gave was incorrect.

I have ALL HER DATA with me, on a computer. There's no way to retreive such information???
    Most likely can be gotten with cain and abel...get it here [url]http://www.oxid.it/cain.html[/url]

L0L

K I downloaded the program, but i can't install it on the mac powerbook. Any other s***estions?

K I downloaded the program, but i can't install it on the mac powerbook. Any other s***estions?
    Cain & Abel is a Windows application, so doesn't work on other platforms such as Mac or Unix like systems. As far as I know, there also are no ports of the software for other platforms.

Most of the discussion and tutorials pertaining to retrieving locally saved passwords is biased to Windows (because that's what most people use and what most people are familiar with), so it's going to be harder to find software to do this for a Mac than on Windows - both are entirely different. I for one have no experience in using OSX, so I can't help.

If she is still logged in to Yahoo mail and you can't access it by simply going to mail.**********, try finding the address of the actual mail viewing page, such as this for hotmail:

[url]http://by***fd.bay***.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/hmhome[/url]

If you go to login.live.com (for hotmail), you have to re-enter the password even if you are logged in, but if you go directly to the mail application you can access the account, provided you still have the cookies set. Try finding a similar address for Yahoo mail (log in to your own account, perhaps).

EDIT: Try this address:

[url]http://us.f58*.mail.**********/ym/ShowFolder?rb=Inbox[/url]
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-18-2006 at 11:45 AM.

since you have direct access,setup a keylogger and run it on stealth mode and have it send the logs to your email account. just my 2 cents

so this program can be used to detect password hashes being typed on ANY computer as long as you know the ip, I don't quite understand? or only remote network computers? Also, what format are hotmail, myspace etc passwords? mysql md2 oracle etc...I'm looking and looking at the program, how do I find passwords that have been typed on my computer in the past?

edit: so after messing with the program some more I see that this isn't the case. So what CAN I use this program for in my situation. Situation; There have been myspace logins and hotmail/yahoo logins from my PC (Probably some other encrypted stuff also), and I want the PW either from my pc, or ill do whatever else this program can do. I also have ethereal and a lantricks.
    Last edited by whizzlechiz; 12-21-2006 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whizzlechiz
    so this program can be used to detect password hashes being typed on ANY computer as long as you know the ip
    No, the idea that that could be possible is ridiculous. Network data doesn't just appear at your computer from the other side of the world.

Cain can only 'sniff' data traveling through your own network - your own house, school, work place, etc. Please read the hundreds of posts which asked the same question and got the same answer.

Also, what format are hotmail, myspace etc passwords? mysql md2 oracle etc...
    You don't even need to decrypt them. You can use them as your own to log in to the service.

Two tools for this job are 'Add n edit cookies' (Firefox extension) and proxomitron.

I'm looking and looking at the program, how do I find passwords that have been typed on my computer in the past?

edit: so after messing with the program some more I see that this isn't the case. So what CAN I use this program for in my situation. Situation; There have been myspace logins and hotmail/yahoo logins from my PC (Probably some other encrypted stuff also), and I want the PW either from my pc, or ill do whatever else this program can do. I also have ethereal and a lantricks.

Unhappy cracking a password : can anybody help me

Hello there. I am a housewife with four children, living in South Africa. My husband is cheating on me with a woman that work for our health department. He uses his work computer to email her. He can't phone because I get his phone records. By I do not have the knowledge to get the passwords. He is so smug dat he gave me his user id but not the password and said he can't remember it any more. Is there any one here that can get the password for me please.

He uses the following email address :

[email]bynklappies@**********[/email]

I also thinks that the following email adresses is also his :

[email]martink@**********[/email]

[email]klappies@**********[/email]

[email]martinkay@hotmail.com[/email]

I have only one account's password which he gave to me long ago and it looks like the account is stil active but there is no email in it and that is [email]klappies@hotmail.com[/email]

Can any one help me please.

nanna

Using a sob story about children and living in Africa isnt going to get you an account you want to steal.

L0L

cracking an aol password

i really need to crack an aol password. can anyone tell me how to find out some one's aol password?

Quote Originally Posted by nanna
    Hello there. I am a housewife with four children, living in South Africa. My husband is cheating on me with a woman that work for our health department. He uses his work computer to email her. He can't phone because I get his phone records. By I do not have the knowledge to get the passwords. He is so smug dat he gave me his user id but not the password and said he can't remember it any more. Is there any one here that can get the password for me please.

He uses the following email address :

[email]bynklappies@**********[/email]

I also thinks that the following email adresses is also his :

[email]martink@**********[/email]

[email]klappies@**********[/email]

[email]martinkay@hotmail.com[/email]

I have only one account's password which he gave to me long ago and it looks like the account is stil active but there is no email in it and that is [email]klappies@hotmail.com[/email]

Can any one help me please.

nanna
    This forum and its members do not conduct hacking services. Try contacting the police.

i really need to crack an aol password. can anyone tell me how to find out some one's aol password?
    This forum and its members do not conduct hacking services. Try learning about web application security, etc.

+ Reply to Thread