windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Since you guys are smart...

Since you guys are smart...

On my fiance's MySpace today, disgusting bullitens were written from here profile that she did not write. Do any of you know how to post bullitens for someone elses profile? After all I've read on this website, it seems to be somewhat difficult, and not a coincidance for her to have gotten hacked, but probably a specific attack on her profile. I know you all have something better to do than to fill me in on how my fiance's MySpace got hacked, but I would appreciate any information that you smart guys could provide. Thank you all in advance. I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by tparrin
    On my fiance's MySpace today, disgusting bullitens were written from here profile that she did not write. Do any of you know how to post bullitens for someone elses profile? After all I've read on this website, it seems to be somewhat difficult, and not a coincidance for her to have gotten hacked, but probably a specific attack on her profile. I know you all have something better to do than to fill me in on how my fiance's MySpace got hacked, but I would appreciate any information that you smart guys could provide. Thank you all in advance. I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season. Take care.
    We don't know how your fiance's Myspace page got defaced. We have maybe 4-7 active members here - this isn't the Myspace help department.

I am *00% sure her profile was not hacked.

And I am almost *00% sure this wasn't a "specific attack on her profile", especially if the bulletins are spam. She was just one of the many foolish people who have tried to login via a fake login page, and therefore got her password stolen.

Maybe there is a recently discovered XSS injection in MySpace which was used by someone who got her to click a malicious link which posted a bulletin on her profile.

+ Reply to Thread