cactus
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cain & abel

Arrow cain & abel

I downloaded cain but how do i use it

how can i get peoples passwords and is it a list that should come up if so how do i program it to show proples IP adress. thx alot

cain and abel

not that easy....
    you need to have admin rights, you need to put abel on each computer you want access to, and you need to let the packet sniffer run....

cain and abel comes with a user guide, all info you need is in it, i am currently working on a side project to make a tutorial, but its on the back burner, i have too many other projects ahead of it...
    Last edited by mid3vildan; 12-22-2006 at 12:59 AM.

^
    What he said. Try reading the guide and/or the Wikipedia article to gain an understanding of what's possible and what's not with tools like this. Illegal cracking isn't as easy as you seem to think - there are many things that are impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by reaperrip
    I downloaded cain but how do i use it

how can i get peoples passwords and is it a list that should come up if so how do i program it to show proples IP adress. thx alot
    Nothing in it will show ip address. And explain "peoples passwords". Only passwords you might get are user accounts for the machine.

[URL="http://google.com"]I would recommend this program.[/URL]
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 12-23-2006 at 08:18 AM.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    Nothing in it will show ip address. And explain "peoples passwords". Only passwords you might get are user accounts for the machine.

[URL="http://belbn.netfast.org/programs.php"]I would recommend this program.[/URL]
    You are just pissing me off now.

What the fuck is your problem? You have no reason to be angry, yet you still try to attack me. Do you think this will get you respect?

You even copied my code, but the problem is you didn't realize that all forums prevent against cross site request forgery. That is why I found and used a bug in the search box to inject code into the page.

It's got to the point now that I will not reply to any of your posts or messages. You have proved that nobody should ever trust you, and if I find any more personal attacks (or failed attacks like this one) against me I'll simply get you banned.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-23-2006 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    You are just pissing me off now.

What the fuck is your problem? You have no reason to be angry, yet you still try to attack me. Do you think this will get you respect?

You even copied my code, but the problem is you didn't realize that all forums prevent against cross site request forgery. That is why I found and used a bug in the search box to inject code into the page.

It's got to the point now that I will not reply to any of your posts or messages. You have proved that nobody should ever trust you, and if I find any more personal attacks (or failed attacks like this one) against me I'll simply get you banned.
    I was bored and just messing around ffs. I knew it probably wouldnt work. And you can feel free to trust me or not I dont care.
    I wasnt attacking you in any way.

Remember what you said
    I did it because I was bored and wanted to see if it worked.
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 12-23-2006 at 08:36 AM.

L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    I wasnt attacking you in any way.

Remember what you said
    Yeah, but there was one difference between what we did - I simply made it endlessly post the link to the script, but you purposely included in the message a note saying "Hacked by mike*0*" which is an obvious attempt to get me banned.

I'm not going to discuss this any more.

Lol, this is kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Yeah, but there was one difference between what we did - I simply made it endlessly post the link to the script, but you purposely included in the message a note saying "Hacked by mike*0*" which is an obvious attempt to get me banned.

I'm not going to discuss this any more.
    The idea of anyone getting banned never entered my mind.

L0L

+ Reply to Thread