rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telnet

Talking Telnet

i found out how to get into telnet and my freinds have been making me made lately so i went on google and looked up how to use it i found this one site that told me that i could open and close peoples CD Drive but it dint tell how.
    so i was wondering if enyone could tell me so i can scare my freind and get a laugh out o it at the same time well he is one msn

just think if he had webcame on, then you could see them trying to figer out whats rong..

plz tell me

Quote Originally Posted by reaperrip
    i found out how to get into telnet and my freinds have been making me made lately so i went on google and looked up how to use it i found this one site that told me that i could open and close peoples CD Drive but it dint tell how.
    so i was wondering if enyone could tell me so i can scare my freind and get a laugh out o it at the same time well he is one msn

just think if he had webcame on, then you could see them trying to figer out whats rong..

plz tell me
    Telnet is a raw connection tool. Please try to understand what it is before making ridiculous assumptions that it can open and close CD trays, or even gain any sort of control of a computer.

You can only do these things if the target computer has software installed which listens for connections and acts on commands sent to it. For this you would need to get them to install a remote administration tool, and that *could* be controlled via telnet (if it communicates in plaintext), but that's unlikely as most RATs have their own connection tools.

In other words, computers by default aren't open for anybody to cause chaos. Download and install some free remote admin tools on your own computer and connect to yourself if you want to understand this sort of thing.

Get some prank software [URL="http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/entertainment/"]here[/URL] and send it to them saying its a game or something.

Telnet wont do anything like this.

[URL="http://belbn.netfast.org/programs.php"]Read more here[/URL]
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 12-22-2006 at 07:41 PM.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

+ Reply to Thread