file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: some kinda ip sniffer i guess?lol

some kinda ip sniffer i guess?lol

Hey maybe someone can help me i play online games like CO/runscape anyway does anyone know of like an ip sniffer for them? i tryied some other ways to get ip's off it but i think their is blocker or something anyway if you can help please do i would really be thankful
    [URL="http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/****6-download-black_img.JPG"][/URL]

If you could find one it wouldn't matter, becuase they would probably be dynamic IPs, i.e. ones that are given by your ISP to you every time you connect to the Internet. You won't find the ones you want, which are static IPs, and even if you did, you can't really do much with them.

Quote Originally Posted by **lack
    Hey maybe someone can help me i play online games like CO/runscape anyway does anyone know of like an ip sniffer for them? i tryied some other ways to get ip's off it but i think their is blocker or something anyway if you can help please do i would really be thankful
    Like moonbat said, once you got an ip there would be nothing to do with it,
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

use a port scanner go though an open port?

use a port scanner go though an open port?
    What is an 'open port'?

A port which is not restricted by the user's firewall and on which there is a program listening and handling connections.

Explain how you could "go through" an open port. Ports aren't like doors that you can just enter if you find them open - the program listening on that port (for example, a web server) will not automatically grant you remote access; most software is not designed for that, thus the use of exploits. If an open port is an open door, I suppose you could think of the software listening on that port as the security guard standing in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    What is an 'open port'?

A port which is not restricted by the user's firewall and on which there is a program listening and handling connections.

Explain how you could "go through" an open port. Ports aren't like doors that you can just enter if you find them open - the program listening on that port (for example, a web server) will not automatically grant you remote access; most software is not designed for that, thus the use of exploits. If an open port is an open door, I suppose you could think of the software listening on that port as the security guard standing in the door.

um dont really know im leaven that up to my boy :\

ok i'll try another way, hacking the server maybe some one can give me some tips on how to do that lost there

Er, get access to it. Find out the name of the server and where it is, what company did the server come from. Then, when you got all that, look up exploits for that kind of server, and hope the server admins don't update alot

ok i'll try another way, hacking the server maybe some one can give me some tips on how to do that lost there
    The only things that can help you are knowledge and intelligence. If we described every vulnerability and weakness in every type of computer system, we'd be here for years.

+ Reply to Thread