ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacking For Profit

Question Hacking For Profit

I know it's illegal and can be risky, but what's the most profitable way to make ***** from blackhat hacking?

I'm just curious, i'm not thinking of a career move

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I know it's illegal and can be risky, but what's the most profitable way to make ***** from blackhat hacking?

I'm just curious, i'm not thinking of a career move
    People who try to become crackers for the sole reason of profit usually don't get further than the "hack hotmail" Google searches. I'll reserve judgment in your case because I don't know how much you know.

Just try to think of something you have needed in the past or people you know have needed. A few I can think of right now are:
    • Email hacking.
    • Remote 'administration'.
    • Mass spam.
    • Website defacement (Warning: Lame).
    • FTP access.
    • Email account bombing.
    • Email spoofing.
    • Social engineering (usually related to gaining access to account information).
    • Phishing.
    • DDoS attacks.

The list could go on forever; these are just a few services people may or may not need. Once you identify something you can perform proficiently, advertise it in an appropriate place. That is, of course, if you are stupid and want to get caught - it is really hard to tell the difference between a potential ******** and an investigator.

Above were services you can provide to people, but if you just want to make *****? Here's a second list:
    • DDoS extortion.
    • Click fraud.
    • Phishing.
    • ****** card database theft (Warning: Not many contain ***2 these days).
    • Paypal account scamming (too many ways to mention).
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-27-2006 at 03:51 PM.

Get google adsense and set up bots in many different locations that click them.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    Get google adsense and set up bots in many different locations that click them.
    Or utilize computers that already allow you to manipulate them to 'click' the ads. Proxies are one example.

Well, I heard on the news a while ago that a antivirus company paid a guy $*0,000 to create a virus, unleash it over the Internet, and give the source code to the company. The company then released a update for their program to detect this virus, thus getting more profit from people buying thier product to combat the virus.

OMg

dont you have your own forum now moonbat?

Barely anyone posts but the members who are active here as well, so I might as well stay on both

Can someone give me more information on ****** card database theft?

I don't want a step by step guide, as i want to learn for myself. Just give some terms which i can google, or names of exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    Can someone give me more information on ****** card database theft?

I don't want a step by step guide, as i want to learn for myself. Just give some terms which i can google, or names of exploits.
    ***2 isn't stored on web-shop databases any more, so what you get is mostly useless. The main way people use to steal the details like that is phishing.

An easy way to find out would be to find any web based shop (google), look down the bottom for the usual 'tag' of whatever web application is running it, then search exploit websites for vulnerabilities in whatever it is. Once you get in you usually have an option to 'backup' the database to your own hard drive.

If you got lucky

L0L

in my opinion

the more lucatrive hacking comes for corporations espionage.This will include breaking in the databases of competitors for certain proyects not released yet,personal info from the top shots executives {black mail }.And this will also work many other things. Ethical Hackers make a great deal of ***** finding weaknesses in systems,corporation and of course ****s.
    Once they find loopholes,notifying the administrators to secure it.As far as hacking email accounts,there's no profit on what so ever,since the the satisfaction of the ********s are not worth the risk.I personally dont consider my self a hacker or cracker,just a person trying to understand how things work,always keeping in mind that there's always somebody with more kwnoledge besides you.

~~~ I realize this is an old topic, but mabey we can get it up and running again ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~ View Post

L0L.
    You really make me laugh. I'm new here, just browsing around. But when I saw this post I had to respond.

I will start with saying do you even know whom the "l**7" are? Theres more of "us" around then you think. I usually don't openly talk about my "business" out loud. But in any-case. When I come across someone talking or saying something about "l**7 h4x0rs" I have to add my "two cents" (if you will).
    If you think by you talking like that makes you someone important your sadly mistaken my friend. You are simply inadvertently contradicting yourself. Now doesn't that make you a "Boob"?!? So should (I) ignore you?

Also, your phrasing is totally inoperable. You look yourself, like a "skiddie". Absolute l**7est way to write? HAHA. People these days never cease to amaze me. So if the l**7 can't "hack" you, that must meen, your not a l**7. Therefor why would presume to talk about "being l**7"? Talking about the >l**7*7< way of writing ? This seems to me ( Sorry to use the same word again, but it suits this "subject" very well) you one of th biggest contradict-ors out there.
    I am not trying to pick a fight. Just wanted to get my obvious point across.
    I was going to challenge you to see what you "made" of but I don't have the time to do so. I would like to see what "Skills" you have. Since you know how to talk like a l**7 of course :P.

PS: This is not a flame, just a selective choice of opinion.
    With that aside. Hello everyone if anyone is interested me and one of my associates has just opened up a new site. [url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url].
    Everyone's more then welcomed to come check it out .
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Quote Originally Posted by SkZ0_R View Post
    I was going to challenge you to see what you "made" of but I don't have the time to do so. I would like to see what "Skills" you have.
    Everything was valid until you said that. In my opinion, hacking is either done to learn, to get revenge, or to profit. Hacking should never be done to show off or to make a name for yourself. That's why I hate hacking-related sites that have challenge systems; it gives idiots another reason to compare their e-peens.

Anyone who says a certain type of hacking or cracking is 'skiddie' is saying that because they are idiots. If I'm going to get root access on a ****** loan site with hundreds of SSN #'s, ** #'s, and other personal information, I could care less whether I exploit a weak password, or I use a self-coded remote BoF exploit (which I can't do BTW, I'm not good at BoF). I don't refrain from DoS or DDoS, or from using bruteforce programs, or from social engineering because some snobby arrogant hackers said it's skiddie. The only reason I don't DoS or DDoS is because I'm not learning anything new doing it, and I hack because I like to learn (and on occasion for profit or revenge). But if I really feel like it, I'll load up TsunamiOverhost to take some guy who's pissed me off in RL offline. If I feel like it, I'll use Hydra to access vital identity info. I don't hack for anybody but myself, and myself only.

But hey, you're entitled to your own opinion.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by SkZ0_R View Post
    ~~~ I realize this is an old topic, but mabey we can get it up and running again ~~~
    Um, I think your brain needs to be introduced to the concept of sarcasm.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Hey guys lets hack.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread