xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Help

Please Help

Hi everyone,

I registered because i realy needed help and am sure that you guys here would know better and u might be kindly able to help me resolve my issue. i woke up this morning with a phone call from my girlfriend that told me my hotmail has been hijacked. and the hijacker is sending out of my account messages to various people on my contact list. he is even using my msn messenger to talk to people and it is causing me so much trouble. I have been able to trace his IP address,i think, and its 2*2.**8.64.*74 and *76 and *72 . from some emails he forwarded to my friend.I have tried several things to gain back access to my account but was unable to since he has changed the password and the secret question. I ask of you, of any of you, and am sure you can imagine the kind of bad situation am in. this email account has so many personal stuff in it,and i have had it for so long,I ask you to please help me get back my email,or at least try to., and i will be so thankful.the stolen email address is [email]lightrule@hotmail.com[/email].

Try sending a message to him and try to reason with him or scare him by saying you called the cops.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by Fadelous
    Hi everyone,

I registered because i realy needed help and am sure that you guys here would know better and u might be kindly able to help me resolve my issue. i woke up this morning with a phone call from my girlfriend that told me my hotmail has been hijacked. and the hijacker is sending out of my account messages to various people on my contact list. he is even using my msn messenger to talk to people and it is causing me so much trouble. I have been able to trace his IP address,i think, and its 2*2.**8.64.*74 and *76 and *72 . from some emails he forwarded to my friend.I have tried several things to gain back access to my account but was unable to since he has changed the password and the secret question. I ask of you, of any of you, and am sure you can imagine the kind of bad situation am in. this email account has so many personal stuff in it,and i have had it for so long,I ask you to please help me get back my email,or at least try to., and i will be so thankful.the stolen email address is [email]lightrule@hotmail.com[/email].
    • This forum and its members do not conduct hacking services.

• If he is impersonating you, simply speak to your MSN contacts and tell them to not trust him. Failing that, email him saying you will report it to the police if he doesn't give it back, and **% of the time he'll be so scared, he will comply. Throw in a few false threats and statistics about the kind of punishments email hackers receive.

• The IP address you have is useless because IP addresses change dynamically on home users. The only thing it's good for is if you involve the police and they in turn can claim records from his ISP of the specific account using that address at the time.

What do we learn from this? Don't keep personal info in email accounts. On most my accounts I delete all messages as soon as they're read.

+ Reply to Thread