xymon
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myspace Password

Myspace Password

Hey I'm new here and I have a question. Is it possible to crack someone's myspace password If you know their email address? Or is there no way you can do that? Thanks for your help!

To crack a password, you need to have the hashed (encrypted) version of it first. Find out what encrytion it's encrypted in, and use an appropriate program (ex. Cain and Abel, John the Ripper) and dictionary attack/brute force it.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    Hey I'm new here and I have a question. Is it possible to crack someone's myspace password If you know their email address? Or is there no way you can do that? Thanks for your help!
    There is a manual on your forehead that tells you how to hack myspace. Consider reading it sometime.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Even if you use a program which can brute force the myspace password it won't work. (And could be risky if you don't connect through an anonymous proxy).

Using a program to try to dictionary attack it (or brute force) will be unsuccessful. This is because after a number of guesses myspace will require you to enter some letters and numbers on a random picture, which the program won't be able to do.

If i were you, i would try to fool the person into giving you their password. There's lots of ways to do this. Use your imagination.

I think he's just looking for some program with a "Click here to hack Myspace!" button, not having considered the fact that nothing like this could exist.

Please lock this thread Syntax if you're reading.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    I think he's just looking for some program with a "Click here to hack Myspace!" button, not having considered the fact that nothing like this could exist.

Please lock this thread Syntax if you're reading.
    The click here myspace program has arrived and does exist:
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showpost.php?p=*65*4&postcount=22[/url]

L0L

Ok

Well my friend has hacked several accounts already and he goes to my school. This was all in myspace.

This is what he told me and yes its true because he also got my account plus a few other peoples. He used to teach me how to mess with myspace alot. I was wondering how he got into my account. He told me he used jack the ripper. I tried to look for it on the net and I couldn't find it. He also told me to use javascript to get someones cookies. and he pluged the cookies in Jack the Ripper and got their usernames and passwords.

like he told me how to do undeleteable comments. There were a few others that can't be used now. Like the .SWF trick and a few others.

Now he told me on facebook javascript is possible through those non html forums. He told me he used hex code but I did not believe him. Then I looked on the net and saw a bunch of people saying they used javascript but they didn't tell me how. So I am confused on that part too

Quote Originally Posted by neilc
    Well my friend has hacked several accounts already and he goes to my school. This was all in myspace.

This is what he told me and yes its true because he also got my account plus a few other peoples. He used to teach me how to mess with myspace alot. I was wondering how he got into my account. He told me he used jack the ripper. I tried to look for it on the net and I couldn't find it. He also told me to use javascript to get someones cookies. and he pluged the cookies in Jack the Ripper and got their usernames and passwords.

like he told me how to do undeleteable comments. There were a few others that can't be used now. Like the .SWF trick and a few others.

Now he told me on facebook javascript is possible through those non html forums. He told me he used hex code but I did not believe him. Then I looked on the net and saw a bunch of people saying they used javascript but they didn't tell me how. So I am confused on that part too
    Tell your friend that the whole stage of decrypting cookie data for passwords is not needed, because you can use the cookies in your browser provided the user clicked 'remember me'.

hey

wait. So how do I get someone else's cookies I am confused.

And where do I get jack the ripper because he is not giving me jack the ripper

It's called John the Ripper, get it here:

[url]http://www.openwall.com/john/[/url]
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by neilc
    wait. So how do I get someone else's cookies I am confused.

And where do I get jack the ripper because he is not giving me jack the ripper
    Use a link to php code that writes document.cookie.

I doubt a kiddie like you would ever figure it out so just forget it.

L0L

well thanks

thanks for john the ripper. It would great if you taught it to me step by step. I would also like to tell you some information how to make undeleteable comments. It only works on some computers because I think there is a bug on myspace. that is why most people can't delete it. 2 of my friends can do it.

Make the tag called <button> It is undeleteable on myspace. button nothing else attached to it.

See I am good on html and if I saw down with javascript I can get it. I am not good using php that is why I am asking you

[url]http://www.osix.net/modules/article/?id=455[/url]

This is a great tutorial on JTR.

Wait, if your posting a comment would you type:

Code:
    <button>comment here</button>
    or

Code:
    <button> comment here

h

well you do <button> anythining</button>

or you can just do <button> by its self

I am just giving you just trick since you guys helped me out a bit. I just need help doing my first one because I do not want to break into a document. I want to get a password on a myspace that is what I need help with but I get the basic stuff of jack the ripper. and they said control + break to stop jack the ripper

which one is break on the key ***rd. I just got a few questions. If I get this to work then I can try my flash trick on someones myspace. I will also teach it to you I just need to know how to get into myspaces. Can anyone who has messanger just help me a bit. I am good on computers I just need help on my first try.

One way to hack myspace would be post a link in a comment that points to a cookie stealer, but im not sure.

L0L

Closed Thread