server monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myspace Password

Hybrid View

If you plan on decyrpting cookies, don't worry, you don't have to decrypt them, just use Proximitron.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

the eaisest possible way to hack myspaces is on this post below but you dont always get the people you want but it works like a charm
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575*[/url]

if you would like to hack it with the cookie stealer you could also use my in****ble image code i posted

Red face reply

Id probably talk to the person on MSN or sumthin and then say like check out my new MySpace! then send em a link but what u do is go to sumwhere like freewebs to get a free site use the html editor. in a new window, go to my space login page. go to file menu in internet explorer, right click and Veiw page source in firefox and opera, and then copy all the html into your webpage on freewebs. Then delete all the otha text on the page and put "in order to access this web page you must log into your account"
    And put a new login form (deleting the old one), only this one records all data inputted into the fields and sends it to your email address. make it convincing with the usual "remember me" (which you could also use as a cookie to send all the cookies [and therefore, passwords]in their cookies folder to you) check boxes/radial buttons. then also assign the submit button to be a hyperlink to your site. Then create a hyperlink to send to your friends that is your freewebs site but says the name of your MySpace site.
    I like to think of this as my little HTML keylogger lol (hey its basic but ive done it before,on more than one occasion and not just for myspace)

EDITED BY MOONBAT
    Please do not post spam. Read our rules, this is your warning.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-02-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Closed Thread