Power Admin
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Myspace Password

yo

he told me a different way

I forgot my MySpace password and don't feel like making a new one and getting all my friends back. I used a fake e-mail too, so is there a way I could get my password via my cookies on my computer? Or would I need a certain program. If so, what is it?

hey smart fool

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    Theres no problem with someone clicking a link and going to a random page that really steals the cookies. PM me I'll send you the code if you are serious.

hey smart fool...can u send me the code n show me how 2 use it? that wud b tight..thanks....my email is [email]mo_bll@**********[/email].

I know its been a few months since this forums been active

But I have a cookie stealer and Ive use meta to redirect them to my page on certain website but I cant seem to be able to put it in myspace. Whenever I post it in myspace it turns the link to bulliten.myspace.com/data:ect ect. See, my code really isnt a website so there cant be ([url]http://)[/url] in fron of it or else it ruins it. Is there anyway to get around it? I also have a webpage editing toolbar so if I can figure out what exactly makes the code change, maybe I can prevent it. Any s***estions?

the eaisest possible way to hack myspaces is on this post below but you dont always get the people you want but it works like a charm
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575*[/url]

if you would like to hack it with the cookie stealer you could also use my in****ble image code i posted

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Well either you:

a) clicked a link a while ago without thinking about it, that was disguised like this one --> [URL="http://www.google.com"]http://www.all-nettools.com[/URL] which'll take you to Google, instead of All-Nettools.

b) Were the victim of a big security hole, which was MySpace's fault, and said security hole was exploited by someone who knew about it.

were talking about somthing like a loophole sortof a disguised myspace login page which would be extremely hard to come up with the right code considering that myspace ********* group is all over this kind of crap.........millions of pple are looking for a way to hack myspace because pple are talking crap and going behind their backs so what...... you guys realy think myspace ********* group has not thought of all of this with the kind of equiptment they have cmon now this all started in a garage and now its corprate!

Red face reply

Id probably talk to the person on MSN or sumthin and then say like check out my new MySpace! then send em a link but what u do is go to sumwhere like freewebs to get a free site use the html editor. in a new window, go to my space login page. go to file menu in internet explorer, right click and Veiw page source in firefox and opera, and then copy all the html into your webpage on freewebs. Then delete all the otha text on the page and put "in order to access this web page you must log into your account"
    And put a new login form (deleting the old one), only this one records all data inputted into the fields and sends it to your email address. make it convincing with the usual "remember me" (which you could also use as a cookie to send all the cookies [and therefore, passwords]in their cookies folder to you) check boxes/radial buttons. then also assign the submit button to be a hyperlink to your site. Then create a hyperlink to send to your friends that is your freewebs site but says the name of your MySpace site.
    I like to think of this as my little HTML keylogger lol (hey its basic but ive done it before,on more than one occasion and not just for myspace)

EDITED BY MOONBAT
    Please do not post spam. Read our rules, this is your warning.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-02-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Closed Thread