rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to unbann myself from ventrilo server

Unhappy how to unbann myself from ventrilo server

helo guys, i hope this forum can help me . it helped me alot till now - -->
    um.. someguy admin banned me from ventrilo server . and my mates are there every one wantes me , but the admin hate me doesnt want me to go in .
    i tryed to change my ip - and make a new name and go in . but hopless - didnt help , so i wanna know anyway how to unban my self from that server - and i got the password of the server , ip , port . is there anyway i can use telnet to unban my self ?!! plz help

ventrilo: its a program for talking on mic - and playing on some game, it used for clans , and only for fun [url]www.ventrilo.com[/url]

Can you use a proxy or something?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Like Moonbat said, use a proxy, and keep creating new accounts. You may need to delete your cookies too.. i dunno...

and i got the password of the server
    If your just banned from the forum try to use the same password to login as the admin, then i assume you can remove your ban.
    Last edited by Troll; 01-09-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Unhappy ..

no i cant use the admin password , i tryed to connect to the server on telnet . i saw my name on the banned list . when i wanna unbann myself from there . it ask for user and pass. but this is a server - u dont register , u just write a nickname and go in only admin can use a password to run his server u know , so is there anyway to avoid the user and pass and just do what i have to do ?? without inserting user and pass !!
    ps: ( i use port 2* to connect to the server , i tryed to change my proxy didnt work )

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Kill
    no i cant use the admin password , i tryed to connect to the server on telnet . i saw my name on the banned list . when i wanna unbann myself from there . it ask for user and pass. but this is a server - u dont register , u just write a nickname and go in only admin can use a password to run his server u know , so is there anyway to avoid the user and pass and just do what i have to do ?? without inserting user and pass !!
    ps: ( i use port 2* to connect to the server , i tryed to change my proxy didnt work )
    You can't connect through telnet and just bypass any login mechanisms that exist. It doesn't work like that.

What relevance does FTP have to this?

Thumbs up aight

aight thx guys . fouund it and done it found a backdoor way :P

How did you do that?

How did you accomplish bypassing a ban? Im curious because I have the same problem.

How did you accomplish bypassing a ban? Im curious because I have the same problem.
    I bet it was only a three day ban which expired.

+ Reply to Thread