nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help

help

hi im new to all this so i am in need of a little help. I am not asking for things to be done for me, i just need help in being pointed in the right direction as i do not know where to start. I would like to be able to gain information from other computers, and i know this is not easy, especially as i need to know the basics first, which i do not. So if anyone is willing to just help point me in the right direction i would be grateful for any help!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by xxkirsty2474xx
    hi im new to all this so i am in need of a little help. I am not asking for things to be done for me, i just need help in being pointed in the right direction as i do not know where to start. I would like to be able to gain information from other computers, and i know this is not easy, especially as i need to know the basics first, which i do not. So if anyone is willing to just help point me in the right direction i would be grateful for any help!

cheers
    What kind of information?

errmm i fink i relly need to know like the basics about internet security in general to start of with. I am not totally sure im at a loss where to start but i think that may be a good place.

errmm i fink i relly need to know like the basics about internet security in general to start of with. I am not totally sure im at a loss where to start but i think that may be a good place.
    YOU ARE WRITING LIKE A SEMI-LITERATE BOOB AND THEREFORE YOU WILL BE IGNORDED BY M*.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

I'm assuming you are talking about hacking. Google the 'hackthissite' without the 's and go to the Hack This Site page. Join, and read the articles. They'll give you some knowledge.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

You sound like someone who wants to learn about hacking after seeing a movie vaguely related to the topic.

You should only learn about these things if you have an interest in computers, are very intelligent and have your own computer and free time. If you do, try learning a programming language or something. Hacking isn't about extracting secret tips from ****** hackers, it's about learning yourself. The normal thing to do is to learn about computers if you want to exploit them. If you don't think you're capable of that, give up now. No programs are going to do things for you.

My lecturer showed me this quote-

"the 'hacker'/'cracker' may not be a programming genius or 'Whiz Kid' but may rather have characteristics in common with that other predominantly male pursuit train spotting" (Lloyd and Simpson ***5)

Only learn hacking if you don't want a social life. Unforunately for me, i haven't got a social life and i'm not a hacker.

P.S. I'm so tired, i haven't slept for over 24 hours, and i had two two-hour exams today...

You sound like a noob script kiddie in disguise trying to suck programs from us.
    Go somewhere else with your 'general knowledge questions'.

And to point you in the right directions. I would say go grab the kiddie programs!
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

....And thus a script kiddie is born.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Another one?

Well S-Kiddies will keep arriving,so let's make room for some of them. Actually when i grow up,i want to be a great script kiddie with lots of imagination
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread