ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myspace, Facebook, John the Ripper...I know not this sh-t again

hmm, what about "TypeAgent"? whats the deal on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Six*er
    Its a plain keylogger used locally. You could find better.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

hey

is anyone good with john the ripper that can help me a bit

JTR can't guess passwords on webpages or what not. Here's what it's used for:

Suppose your trying to get into someone's files. You find a file called pass.txt in the WINDOWS directory of the computer, a file which they should have hidden, but forgot to. It has the encrypted (hashed) version of the correct password. Maybe it looks like 2b2f20*a*. You later find out it's encrypted in DES. You copy that hash into a txt file, and put it in whatever directory JTR is saved in. Then you run DOS, and type:

Code:
    cd WHATEVER DIRECTORY THE JTR PROGRAM IS IN, THE FULL DIRECOTRY
    Replacing all the Caps text with the direcotry it's in. cd is a command that changed directories while in DOS. When you are in that directory, type:

Code:
    john
    That'll start the program, and if you have that pass.txt file in the same directory, type:

Code:
    john pass.txt
    By default, JTR starts bruteforcing in DES. The tutorial I posted earlier has a whole bunch of other commands to use wordlists, and to bruteforce in other encryptions.

So, JTR isn't a password cracker in the sense you're thinking of.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~

Its a plain keylogger used locally. You could find better.
    How does Typeagent and others like it work? It seems to good to be true to follow every site they go to and every word they type in.

How about removing CSS encoding/elements? Will that make it to be able to view private myspace stuff such as a blog?

And a quick question. How are ppl's myspace's getting hacks and fake bulletin are being posted under there name? A close friend of mine had one up about some party this kid was having.

"Info on that big party Friday night...
    Body: about that huge party thing Friday Night.

send this kid a message and he will give you directions. If you didn't know about it and wanna go send him a message for info.

If You wanna see what your gonna be missing,, check out hte pictures on his profile from previous parties, i guarantee a good time =)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=727*56*"

now I clicked on the link to check it out but then it brought me to this which looks exactly like a myspace page. But I knew somthing was up when it wanted me to log in again..then I looked at the url. I think its pretty clever.

[url]http://login.rnyspacel.com/index.cfm/fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=**q*24*2&MyToken=c*00dfdd-2*de-ca2*-adfa-dd02cg4e*a*f5.htm[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Six*er
    And a quick question. How are ppl's myspace's getting hacks and fake bulletin are being posted under there name? A close friend of mine had one up about some party this kid was having.

"Info on that big party Friday night...
    Body: about that huge party thing Friday Night.

send this kid a message and he will give you directions. If you didn't know about it and wanna go send him a message for info.

If You wanna see what your gonna be missing,, check out hte pictures on his profile from previous parties, i guarantee a good time =)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=727*56*"

now I clicked on the link to check it out but then it brought me to this which looks exactly like a myspace page. But I knew somthing was up when it wanted me to log in again..then I looked at the url. I think its pretty clever.

[url]http://login.rnyspacel.com/index.cfm/fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=**q*24*2&MyToken=c*00dfdd-2*de-ca2*-adfa-dd02cg4e*a*f5.htm[/url]
    Some dumbass script kiddie copied the myspace code from view source.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

what about Typeagent and going about removing CSS encoding/elements? Will these be any good?

On a side note for facebook, since you can access some people's profiles just by having an email from that school, I was wondering if there's anyway to get ahold of, make, or fake an email address for that school.

+ Reply to Thread