xymon
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get someones Hotmail password

how to get someones Hotmail password

hey does anyone know how 2 get someons hotmail password?

No, but I know how to make a really good chocolate cake.

Chocolate cake sucks. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing pwns!
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

lol Chocolate cake sounds good to me

I didnt write some other guy did but i get a bit confused on what to do, this i how you find someones password

(we all do a little hacking:-))Follow four easy steps below to learn how to hack into Hotmal:
    STEP *- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast *0 minutes old for this to work!!
    STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email]pass_request@hotmail.com[/email]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'
    STEP *- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD
    **Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!
    STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.
    process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been * incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

Last edited by Trait; 01-17-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trait

I didnt write some other guy did but i get a bit confused on what to do, this i how you find someones password
    <SCAM>
    Repeating posts like that will get you banned, so please remove it from both your posts.

It has been said hundreds of times on this forum that posts like that are scams which only steal the password of the person foolish and naive enough to try it.

oh sorry but if anyone does know how to get someones hotmail password just let me know plz

Talking

U can use Proagent
    Or Bazoke (make fake web pages for yahoo, hotmail and aol)
    although it tooooo old tool (bazoka) but its good..

tell me quickly plz

tell me plz how 2 gert some one password?

hecking

hacki some one psw

hecking

hacking psw someone

What do you mean by PSW?

(we all do a little hacking:-))Follow four easy steps below to learn how to hack into Hotmal:
    STEP *- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast *0 minutes old for this to work!!
    STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email]pass_request@hotmail.com[/email]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'
    STEP *- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD
    **Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!
    STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.
    process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been * incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!
    does this method still workor is there protection against it now?

I dont think so but i want another way so i can find out someones hotmail password.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Repeating posts like that will get you banned, so please remove it from both your posts.

It has been said hundreds of times on this forum that posts like that are scams which only steal the password of the person foolish and naive enough to try it.
    Sorry i didnt want it to be repeated it was by accident i have no idea what happend there

Closed Thread