monitor file activity
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get someones Hotmail password

Step *: Become a ninja.
    Step 2: Sneak around to their house
    Step *: As they are logging in use your new ninja skills to see what they type in.
    Sorted...
    Alternatively you could use one of these devices that records what ppl type in....so all you need to do is get one, hook it up to ur pc and invite them round. If you don't know them or they live *000 miles away become a ninja

lol i was hoping for a software or maby a tool

help me

Same here i was looking for a tool and/or a free software! But i might just go for the nija ideal it seems like the best ideal yet lol.
    Last edited by go team me; 01-26-2007 at 11:54 AM.

I begining to wonder if there is even a software or a tool that u can find out someones hotmail password.

i know there is at lest two their is brut forec but for a 6 password craker its **G!! i know it so big but their is an other one cus my friend uses it but he wont tell me what it is called or were he got it and that is why i'm here

well if you do ever find out, let me know please

ok i will it will take me a cupole of days but i mite have it by the end of the week but if i dont then i will just put up a link to brut force.

Thanks, i will be wating

what is their email address?

whos email?

[url]http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/brute-force.html[/url] the website for brute force!

Talking Dont Belive these kind of Mail ID's

Hi to everybody....

i hardly hardly hardly s***est you people dont belive the mail ids like [email]retrive_password@**********[/email] & etc...........

sending with some msgs in the body.................

and the most hard thing is sending with your password...............
    if send with your password...................thing this way your friend may send his password to these id............. and those id holders will resend his password..............but you last your password & his password to someone else................

i hardly s***est people dont believe these kind of things................
    you may ask how r u..... how do u know........... why r u doing..........

the answer is.................

i have some kind of IDS to retrive other's password in the way i mentioned here..........

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha

Quote Originally Posted by Trait
    lol Chocolate cake sounds good to me

I didnt write some other guy did but i get a bit confused on what to do, this i how you find someones password

(we all do a little hacking:-))Follow four easy steps below to learn how to hack into Hotmal:
    STEP *- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast *0 minutes old for this to work!!
    STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email]pass_request@hotmail.com[/email]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'
    STEP *- &#*8*; In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. &#*8*; its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD
    **Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!
    STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.
    process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been * incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email]pass_request@hotmail.com[/email]

What a nerd!
    Last edited by AnneLanne; 02-01-2007 at 05:45 PM.

hmmmm

thats the lamest SCAM i seen in a week,maybe you wont believe me but ihave in my posession over 200+ myspace logins all working.Funny thing is that people use the same login info and password for the email accounts as well. I have lots of hotmail,yahoo,aol,imac,aim ect. logins working.
    private message me when you can.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

go_team_me thanks for that link i will try it out.

Closed Thread