monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bypass School's Security with this Free Proxy

i can hack

i can get any myspace email and password with ease....i created my own program that sends me both parts.....but i only help girls cuz guys r the ones most likely to cheat so girls if u want ur boyfrins password jus email me at [email]ixilaffytaffyixi@**********[/email] and ill help you!

the only way i was able to by-pass these strong filters we have here is through the google advanced tools.

i translate a website from any language to english and i can get away with it. last time i discovered an unpicked proxy, it was blocked in like two days.

HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW ? its felt like i am being watched

Quote Originally Posted by besthackeralive View Post
    i can get any myspace email and password with ease....i created my own program that sends me both parts.....but i only help girls cuz guys r the ones most likely to cheat so girls if u want ur boyfrins password jus email me at [email]ixilaffytaffyixi@**********[/email] and ill help you!
    Well, to help with your scam I can s***est the following:
    • Stop being so fucking narcissistic. "Besthackeralive"? I hope you're a sarcastic guy.
    • Learn to speak, god damn it. After this, learn to type.
    • Learn the internet.
    • Learn basic operation of computers.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by go team me View Post
    Will ether of thoughs sit work at me school? Cus they use NOD*2 and i spent a hole semester trying to get passed it but i cant try thoughs to sits for the next week or two cus of the exsames! i'm not going to study for them lol! And thanx for the addvies!

Now this is in great need of a Dictionary.
    Last edited by SkZ0_R; 11-13-2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Tell me why?
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Ok now I heard it all... Ok I will challenge you, oh "great one". You say you can hack hey Skiddie. Well accept my challenge and we'll talk. By the way I'll let you in on what exactly it is I want you to do "if" you were to accept, skiddie.

Challange: code me a basic bootloader that loads the next sector from the drive. Then, sector #2 writes a string to the screen and waits for a keypress. On keypress, it clears the screen and draws something on the screen (straight line, square, whatever) .. without BIOS. Note: the bootloader _must_ fit into a single sector (5*2 bytes) and be fully commented. And, I'll ask you what certain parts of the code do and I want detailed answers.

I certainly hope you know ASM.

Now if you can do this for me, you have proven yourself. I will proceed to PM you and tell you in detail what I "want" with you. ---Good opportunities.....But up to you.. If you can't do this. You a skiddie simple as that. I highly recommend before you go talking about how you are a "h4x0r", you make it sound a little better then what you did.
    You tell me..... I also would like to add, you sound like a complete idiot. "If" you do ''know" anything it's probably basic skiddie crap. But this is your chance to prove yourself to me. Do so and there will be great rewards coming your way. Complete the challenge and I will go into further detail..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. .
    ------- PGP Signature --------
    iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
    dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
    +*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
    7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
    cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
    *X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
    LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
    rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
    gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
    *aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
    jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
    EynE87+zc7c=
    =mPKn
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Quote Originally Posted by SkZ0_R View Post
    Challange: code me a basic bootloader that loads the next sector from the drive. Then, sector #2 writes a string to the screen and waits for a keypress. On keypress, it clears the screen and draws something on the screen (straight line, square, whatever) .. without BIOS. Note: the bootloader _must_ fit into a single sector (5*2 bytes) and be fully commented. And, I'll ask you what certain parts of the code do and I want detailed answers.

I certainly hope you know ASM.
    That's a cool challenge -- I've always wanted to write a bootstrapper, then [very basic] operating system. Unfortunately, I have other obligations.

Maybe one day...

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    That's a cool challenge -- I've always wanted to write a bootstrapper, then [very basic] operating system. Unfortunately, I have other obligations.

Maybe one day...
    u r noobie HAHAHA! I finished this in like, what, *0 mins?

@ SkZ0_R - Done and finished, fully commented, and actually fits in half a sector. Code here: [URL=http://*****************/watch?v=rsom**Ds4*U]http://www.rapidshare.de/files/28402/boot.rar[/URL]
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    u r noobie HAHAHA! I finished this in like, what, *0 mins?

@ SkZ0_R - Done and finished, fully commented, and actually fits in half a sector. Code here: [URL=http://*****************/watch?v=rsom**Ds4*U]http://www.rapidshare.de/files/28402/boot.rar[/URL]
    [url]http://us.justgotowned.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    [url]http://us.justgotowned.com[/url]
    w00t! It's finally back up
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

LMAO. One day I signed on to this site from school and today it was blocked. I hate my school's blocker. Every time I use a proxy, it's blocked the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by dipman44 View Post
    if a site is blocked at your school i found that alot of websites work if you put: https://

unstead of:

http://
    I tried that method with my school's computers, nope...

Out administrator has nothing better to do than sit and block proxy sites all day... like literally, any search on Google for "MySpace proxy" = "Access Denied" for atleast the first 20 pages of results.

Kids find some new way and it works for a day or so, but then it ends up being blocked by the computer gestapo

Tenz Guest
    most IT's would know to block country extensions for websites like .uk or whatever else is out there. Right now im workin as an IT and we use surfcontrol which does a fairly good job but there is one big loop around which we found within *0 minutes of their presentation and they hadn't even known about

Exclamation an option...

May be if you computer has Xp, you have to enter like an admin acount, ofcourse just the security arent in the server, if the poroxy or the configuration or the restrictions are there....i have an aplication booteable for craking any XP Password... this way you might enter as an admin and disable this sh*t, if you want this contact me and i sent you.

Talking r we deal?

i already have the first offer 4 the booteable disk for crack any xp password, i wana make a deal with this guy, if he post and upload for the comunity too i upload the .exe for everyone... lets make a deal budy... c'ya
    Your lifestyle determinates your deathstyle...AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

dipman44

the https works because its a safe connection to the server its mostly used for ****** card *********** but my school uses websene 2 block everything and usin .uk or https dont work

so far the have blocked
    proxyvan
    bypass-websense
    cashcade
    and numerous others and everything that has proxy in the url our comp tech used 2 be a programer she came from mit so we are screwed and she has no life so she scans everythng we do cuz we are a bad skool and a lot of drug deals and violence happens cuz our school s in the ghetto haha

I FIGHT FOR THE ONES WHO CAN'T FIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEN ATLEST I TRIED

+ Reply to Thread