ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: trojan and binder downoads PLZ HELP!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    Exclamation trojan and binder downoads PLZ HELP!!!

    hi. im lookin for a trojan and binder download. can anybody be so kind as to help me out any help would be very helpfull
    my email is - [email]jinx-n-kim2007@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
    or can just reply on here
    thanks alot
    JINX

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    459
    [url]http://www.ssgroup.org/Downloads/[/url]
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ȧ

    If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    ssgroup

    thanks for your help. tryin them out now

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    keyloggers

    i have downloaded a keylogger. and was wondering, if i want to send it to someone so i can spy on what they do on their pc. do i install it in my pc then bind it and send. or do i bind it as it is when i download it. because im not sure how it install/if it install when i send it. please HELP as i need to do this asap.
    thanks alot

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx5720
    i have downloaded a keylogger. and was wondering, if i want to send it to someone so i can spy on what they do on their pc. do i install it in my pc then bind it and send. or do i bind it as it is when i download it. because im not sure how it install/if it install when i send it. please HELP as i need to do this asap.
    thanks alot
    You will need a remote keylogger like winspy or sc-keylog that creates an exe-trojan you send to someone.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ȧ

    If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    keyloggers

    ok thanks mate.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    winspy

    Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    You will need a remote keylogger like winspy or sc-keylog that creates an exe-trojan you send to someone.
    got winspy. tryed sending it on msn and it comes up infected file going to email it instead. but im not sure my vic ill download it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5

    Keylogger

    Try Adramax Keylogger...it works as well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    ??? Binder program that works!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by widow View Post
    Do you have a virus-free download site for a binder that works? The one indicated is no longer active!

    Thanks
    .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone have a binder software program that is virus-free and works?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    928
    Programs like binders will be detected by your virus scanner.
    [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?zrzfhmmzyrr[/url]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx5720 View Post
    got winspy. tryed sending it on msn and it comes up infected file going to email it instead. but im not sure my vic ill download it
    Get the full version of Spytector, it's undetected for many AVS.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Trendy Nig*** Binder???
    By iamzombie in forum Viruses and Trojans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. ANY ONE KNOW A GOOD File binder?
    By Ittechgirl21 in forum Viruses and Trojans
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:58 AM
  3. Binder Question
    By gilberto in forum Viruses and Trojans
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:49 PM
  4. Crypted Binder *2/*2 *00%
    By SD0-Saif in forum Viruses and Trojans
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
  5. A Binder
    By Newby_Programme in forum Internet Privacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts