monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An invitation to a special assignment....

An invitation to a special assignment....

Message Deleted.
    Last edited by Joel Cruz; 01-24-2007 at 07:12 PM.

yipee!

You will then be asked to give details about your personal information

-A cash reward to the tune of about $50,000
    -Any bad ****** history records shall vanish
    With 50,000 in cash, you bet any bad ****** I have would vanish. lol

we know quite a few things about each of you
    well then you would think a simple email would have sufficed, rather than this thread.

So, yeah.. thanks but no thanks. I dont really want to call Liberia, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Cruz
    To: Halla, mike*0*, Moonbat, Newby Programme, n0zferatu, ~~smart~fool~~, and Troll

With best regards,
    Joel Cruz, Director of Global Operations
    You know quite a few things about each of us? That I doubt. Do you really think my name is even Mike?

First, you don't have any of our IP addresses. If you did, there would be nothing you can do with it short of physically accessing a database held by ISPs. Then there's the fact that there could be HUNDREDS of people on the same connection as us, or we could be using proxies. Considering all that, you know absolutely nothing.

Additional comments:
    • Joel Cruz sounds like a lame fake name you think of when signing up a disposable email account. Please try harder.

• ITAS doesn't exist.

• None of us are particularly adept at hacking or programming.

• I don't know what your obsession with this ***rd's members is (it's clear you've read this forum before), but one theory I have is that you are one of us. If I had enough time I could compare your writing style to other members and determine if this is true.

To be honest I would have considered the possibility of this being true, but then I saw your claim of knowing information about us and that gave me all the proof I needed that you are trying to sound mysterious and none of what you said is true.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 01-23-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Man, I wish this was true, than I could get my criminal record erased!

EDIT: I"ve given up on this forum for the most part. But this post was just asking for attention...
    Last edited by Moonbat; 01-23-2007 at 05:53 PM.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Congratulations! You have been selected by the Institue for the Technologically Advanced Society to undertake a special operation.
    Let me guess... you want us to hack your girlfriend's myspace account because you think she's having an affair?

Message Deleted
    Last edited by Joel Cruz; 01-24-2007 at 07:12 PM.

I am interested very much. Could you please just give me some more information. I really cant dial this number at $20 a minute long distance which doesn't even look like valid number. Can you give me a website or something please. I dont think this is a scam by the way.

Something about the numbers is puzzling me somewhat. Maybe there is some code involved.
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 01-23-2007 at 06:59 PM.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Lol, smartfool, you actually believe this...?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat
    Lol, smartfool, you actually believe this...?
    I wish it was

L0L

Don't we all. I really want to get in on some secretive plot

@ Halla - Is that phone # really from Liberia?

@ All - Has anyone dialed that number? I'm afraid it'll run up huge charges on my phone.

@ All - Has anyone dialed that number? I'm afraid it'll run up huge charges on my phone.
    It will cost lots to ring this number. Not only because it's an international number, but because it's probably a premium rate phone number aswell.

Joel Cruz will profit from us if we phone that number, and he's trying his hardest to make us phone it- making up mysterious stories, claiming we only have "24 hours" until the "number no longer works".

You will then be asked to give details about your personal information ...
    ..Finally, you will hear a recording of the assignment... then a recording giving further contact information....
    ...then you will follow the instructions given in the last and final recording.
    Seems we will be on the phone for a long time... and we will only hear what the assignment is right at the end.. I wonder why. Maybe because Joel Cruz wants to earn as much ***** as he can from us.

If anyone really wants to phone it use somebody else's phone.

ROFL!!!! you have to be shittin me....

Well I can't be bothered to think about what this could possibly be trying to achieve, but I know most of it is lies. This is probably my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Well I can't be bothered to think about what this could possibly be trying to achieve, but I know most of it is lies. This is probably my last post.
    Please let us know where you are going

L0L

+ Reply to Thread