server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help?

Exclamation help?

I need help. There is this jerk in an aol chatroom that is giving a lot of us grief. He is getting all of our ip addresses somehow and coming into the chatroom and telling personal things about us. He says he has even done background checks on us.What I would like help with is.. getting his ip address and info on his whereabouts....not to harm him in anyway...but to put a stop to this. I am sure if someone retaliates and gives him a dose of his own medicine...he will stop this childish behavior...thanks to anyone that can help

PS....he is always logged into the chatroom under several different names...He has a router I suppose. Is there anyway I can prove which s/n's are his?

I am sure if someone retaliates and gives him a dose of his own medicine...he will stop this childish behavior...
    I doubt it very much

There isn't much you can get from an IP except a general area of where you live, and maybe your Internet provider. Don't worry about that guy.

What info does he have on you?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread