monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who do you send a keylogger to some one with out them knowing

Question who do you send a keylogger to some one with out them knowing

i need to learn who do you send a keylogger to some one with out them knowing and how to rechreve it? I need to do both of these thing from my computer though!

i need to learn this because my friend that i want to go out with has a boy friend and i have been hereing thing that he she cheating on her so i need to try and find out!!!

thanx for reading this and if can tell me how to then thanx more or ig you know a better way of finding out plz tell me!!!!

i need to learn who do you send a keylogger to some one with out them knowing
    • Send it via email hidden as a game/screensaver/etc
    • Go around that person's house and secretly install it on thier computer
    • Go around that person's house a leave a CDRom or a flash drive laying around, chances are they will insert it into thier computer to see what it is (esepically if you wrote something like "Top secret" on it

...and how to rechreve it
    Probably by email, depends on the keylogger. Read the manual.

ok thanxs!! do you know how i can get a keylogger for free (that i can retreveby email!)

You can either write a keylogger yourself, or be a script kiddie and google and use somebody else's... (but you may download a trojan)..

Keyloggers aren't hard to write, even though i've never wrote one... google for tutorials

Tomorrow i will write a keylogger, and i may post the source code here

From a drunk Troll

Cool

that would be good and i will try to write one to i mite not get it done but at lest i tryed and thanxs for the help i needed it i have not been hacking for long. I stared like a week or two be for the begining of school this year and i can do a lot of stuff but when it came to making stuff i'm not that good at it that is why i hang with one of my friends all the time but he is gone for the a mounth or two so i mite be posting alot of stuff up here for a while!!!

so team!!!!!!!! YA and thanxs for your help!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    You can either write a keylogger yourself, or be a script kiddie and google and use somebody else's... (but you may download a trojan)..

Keyloggers aren't hard to write, even though i've never wrote one... google for tutorials

Tomorrow i will write a keylogger, and i may post the source code here

From a drunk Troll
    Could you help me with a Keylogger? I don't know anything about making a program or anything like that. Yeah, I'm a n00b, but I'm not dumb.
    Oh and by helping, i mean giving me a site to help me get started and learn how to.

Could you help me with a Keylogger? I don't know anything about making a program or anything like that. Yeah, I'm a n00b, but I'm not dumb.
    Oh and by helping, i mean giving me a site to help me get started and learn how to.
    Yeah sure, the site can be found [URL="http://www.google.com"]here[/URL]

Just kidding then. Sheeesh.
    I googled. It doesn't help.

lol that was good! i know i'm a late on that but i had to redone me internet conecion my dad was fooling around on it but i fixed it and i'm having not luck on making that keylogger i tryed about *05 pages on google and noly a cupole of sites have something good but i could not get them to work or tel me how to make good eough can you send me a link to a good site that will exsplan it good? (if you have found one) bur dont send a link to goolge or wed search engiones! and thexs for helping!!

I need to know how to send a keylogger

Hi. I need to know how to send someone a keylogger over email, so everythin they type is sent back to me on email. do they have to download it? I really need to know how to do this, please someone help me. post here what i have to do please.

+ Reply to Thread