Tried to post this question before with no responses from anyone. Will try to word my problem differently. I have an IP (on my own ISP network) that floods my firewall log as soon as I sign on. Before "it" was just sniffing ports (UPD). Lately, looking for Trogans on typical Trogan ports. And now nonsense stuff that the firewall can only identify as "programs". Example, software stuff (ie. rightbrain if you can believe it) and just today something called "Elan License Manager". Uses same IP that has been banned right from the start. Attempts to get around firewall have failed (I use strict setting and works fine). What is this nutcake trying to do? More just harassment? Kind of stupid. Yabut, what do ya think? Regards. Newbietoo

PS what can we do about this "it". Contacting my own ISP has done nothing (but of course you all knew that ) I am archiving the logs of this "it", but how can I really go after "it". I am that mad. Looks as though I may have some sort of address but it doesn't have @ in the address. Could this be a kiddie script? A newbie kiddie script ?