munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Pros.: where to start?

To Pros.: where to start?

...I posted this on programming, but i guess that wasnt the right place to post it since after reading a few threads on internet privacy i realized i put it the wrong forum. I copied and pasted it so here it is.

As you probably already noticed im new to this site and forums. i have been wanting to learn how to hack and do many other things with a computer but i dont know where to start. Can you guys give me any advise to what computer language i should learn first? I have no experience in any language and would like to start from the very bottom and work my way up, i checked your library but i didnt see any tutorials on comp languages so yea... I read a thread that gave this website [url]www.w*shools.com[/url] which had some tutorials but i didnt know where to start. Also if you have any other websites that would be helpful please post.

Quote Originally Posted by meisme
    ...I posted this on programming, but i guess that wasnt the right place to post it since after reading a few threads on internet privacy i realized i put it the wrong forum. I copied and pasted it so here it is.

As you probably already noticed im new to this site and forums. i have been wanting to learn how to hack and do many other things with a computer but i dont know where to start. Can you guys give me any advise to what computer language i should learn first? I have no experience in any language and would like to start from the very bottom and work my way up, i checked your library but i didnt see any tutorials on comp languages so yea... I read a thread that gave this website [url]www.w*shools.com[/url] which had some tutorials but i didnt know where to start. Also if you have any other websites that would be helpful please post.

Well its allways hard finding what to start with but before you can hack you gotta learn coding (Kinda like programing but code for websites not apps like php) Programing is programing for personal use or making things for others or if you just wanna play around.

I say go with HTML (good tut on w*schools.com) and then move onto stuff like php and SQL. Then once you learned them you should have a good idea of how to hack websites. And php and html will help you make your own webpage instead of paying others to do it for you.

Now if you wanna make things like Viruses, trojans, worms and ect then ii would surgest something like VB6 or vb.net to start with. (These languages are very easy but its very hard to find a compiler But ill help you with that [url]http://files.filefront.com/VC_60_Standard/;528*0*5;;/fileinfo.html[/url] :P:P)
    Go over these languages often and make programs often to make sure the data is in your long term memory. These languages wont teach you much about your computer but they will help you in programing.

If you wanna go a little more advanced then i would surgest C++ ([url]www.cpluplus.com[/url]) its a high lever programing language and it will help you learn more about your computer but i surgest starting of with VB6 or vb.net cause this language is hard to learn. A good compiler for C++ and C is [url]www.bloodshed.net[/url] is the url im sure.(correct me if im wrong) Its a good compiler and its free i think its one of the best.

And now hacking well hacking is exiting and gives you a thrill and relief that you have done something. Thats what happend to me after i first gained access to a admin account and played around with his site :P anyways. Hacking is very hard to learn you cant just think you will learn it in 2 weeks cause you wont. You gotta understand something before you can maniplate it . So i say php and html cause they are used like **.*% of most websites this will give you an understanding of how you can gain access to something.

My MSN is [email]BILLABONG_*60_@hotmail.com[/email] if you would to learn more and if you want ask a few questions if you want.

If i have said anything in here that is incorrect then please say so and i wikll correct it.

Enjoy

EDIT: And to make it clear where you need to start i would say HTML and php then programing. And once you think you gotta and understanding of all three visist [url]www.hackthissite.org[/url] (if that aint write type hack this site in google and it should be the first one its a hacking community that will help you alot with hacking.
    Last edited by Newby_Programme; 02-15-2007 at 06:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread