monitor file activity
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fake login page

My fake login page

ok i have this fake login page but theres one problem. It emails me their info but after they submit their info it takes them to the real login page. I need to change that cause it looks too suspicious. If you know how to fix that please help me.

in the source code,look closely by the form,you'll see the real login page url
    ex.hotmail.loginblah blah, after the http:// type the url you want them to go,i'll s***est you msn.com/home,that will be more credible than any other site.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

fake logins are a done thing now since internet explorer 7 came out, i used to use msn, yahoo pages and get like 50 id and more a week and i get none now,, the way forward is sending keylogger through html

can anyone ?

get me a script for a fake login page for msn ?

and i will help with your problem

DevilsAdvance Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ____andy____ View Post
    fake logins are a done thing now since internet explorer 7 came out, i used to use msn, yahoo pages and get like 50 id and more a week and i get none now,, the way forward is sending keylogger through html
    You might change your PHP script to write the info to a .txt file rather than forward the info to your email address...
    just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by ____andy____ View Post
    How so? Phishing filters cease to be effective when the fake web page is still unknown. If you're using someone else's phishing pages, I suppose they're easier to detect.

Cool Fake Login Screen

HEHEHE......I KNOW HOW TO MAKE FAKE HOTMAIL LOGIN SCREEN AND IT ALSO WORKS WITH ALL OTHER MAIL SERVICES....IT WORKS FINE ....YOU WILL GET VITIM`S PASSWORD IN A SECOND....HEHEHE

You need different pages for different mail clients (Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc.) because they don't all use the same site. How can you use the same page for many different sites?

How can you use the same page for many different sites?
    You can't.

I think he meant his methods of making the pages are applicable to all web-based mail services.

There's not much method, it just involves copying source code and changing the form action to send it to you. People make the idea of fake web pages seem like a huge task.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    People make the idea of fake web pages seem like a huge task.
    Well that's true, but there always has to be custom coding in the form of a server-side script (typically in PHP) to emulate the function of the original authentication script (which, being server-side, can't be copied). This is beyond most website-making newbies, but takes minimal PHP knowledge to get the desired result.

cool

hey people i mean that the page looks like a hotmail login screen but if we enter yahoo id and password it also works...........if u wanna get that page i can give u.........and also plz tell me if anyone knows how to make fake page that looks like yahoo

myspace

hey i made a replica site of myspace, but i cannot figure out the code to email me their username and password information. I am more of a graphics guy then a programmer. can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by x_acto_Kife View Post
    hey i made a replica site of myspace, but i cannot figure out the code to email me their username and password information. I am more of a graphics guy then a programmer. can anyone help me?
    You need a server-side script to send emails or log the users' info in any way. Try learning PHP:

[url]www.php.net/manual/[/url]

Question Myspace

ive tried to learn php beforeand have failed. All i want to do is put a code in my html that will send stuff a friend of mine inputs to [email]x_acto_kife@**********[/email]. I have another friend who would let me use his server, which has mySQL. Can someone point me in the direction of what type of code would allow me to just retrieve these lines instead of learning all of php? and i am a noob at coding, once i have my php, do i simply then put that code next to the forms in the html?

thanks in advance
    x_acto_kife

Closed Thread