zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My fake login page

You have to learn a good amout of PHP before you can do that. Form names and values are different, so you have to be able to modify the code to fit your needs, that's why you have to know what your coding, there's no set code to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by x_acto_Kife View Post
    ive tried to learn php beforeand have failed. All i want to do is put a code in my html that will send stuff a friend of mine inputs to.
    HTML is a language for browsers. Browsers aren't capable of sending emails, and browser scripting languages are restricted in many ways to protect users. In other words, you can't send emails from HTML, you can't write to disk in HTML, you can't do a lot of things. Nobody would use a browser if it did these things without them telling it to (even if browsers were capable of it).

To send emails, you need to use a server-scripting language, as I said before. Servers scripts can do a lot more than browser scripts, because servers generally trust what they are interpreting (because only trusted people have access)

I have another friend who would let me use his server, which has mySQL.
    MySQL is irrelevant unless you want to store users' information in a database. What matters is whether the server has the PHP module installed, and if it is limited in any way (i.e. socket functions, sendmail). I'm assuming it's Apache with that sentence, because Apache is the industry standard and anyone looking to use PHP would be crazy to choose IIS.

Can someone point me in the direction of what type of code would allow me to just retrieve these lines instead of learning all of php? and i am a noob at coding, once i have my php, do i simply then put that code next to the forms in the html?
    It's like this: you can either do it all yourself, or someone else can do it all for you. If you don't have the knowledge, it's unlikely you'll be able to plug code together to get what you want. If you try to what you s***ested, you'll probably end up with a mess of code that doesn't work, and you'll be clueless when it comes to deb***ing.

http:/login2myspace2.t*5.com/(new) wdyl 2007 hacking ones myspace username and password.zip

some of the files in here may help you i made a fake login screen for myspace but you could still use the same save.php and out.txt method and find the code to activate php in my myspace fake login
    Last edited by dipman44; 04-28-2007 at 07:14 PM.

How do you create a fake msn log in page?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey_*78 View Post
    ok i have this fake login page but theres one problem. It emails me their info but after they submit their info it takes them to the real login page. I need to change that cause it looks too suspicious. If you know how to fix that please help me.
    Hey Jeffrey does this program really work...All i read is it never works...Please let me know ok...Thanks
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 01-15-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Off Topic of Programming

Closed Thread