zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how can i keep from getting hacked?

how can i keep from getting hacked?

i have a private myspace page... and my bf who was not on my friends list ...hacked into my page and snooped on me for the longest time and i had nooo idea!!..

so i need to know is there anyway that i can protect myself from hacking???... like a code or a tutorial u could link me to... something complex tho!! hes a freaking computer nerd so he'll find a way to get around simple stuff??

btw this was done recently like a week or two ago so myspace prob has not patched it up

You cant just say your hacked and not say how we got nothing to go on.

We cant help with the info you provided and all you provided was you were hacked.

And they would have patched it up Myspace patches up like every *-5 hours

Try reading defending your ID by yours truely...
    Its not very detailed but its a decent synapsis:
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/Misc/Computer%20Related/defending_your_id_halla.htm[/url]

enjoy. Feel free to check over the site and forums as well. You will cetainly find more info there.

Hope that helps... thats kind of the whole point

hey angry

in mi opinion,i think he has a trojan or keylloger in your pc. As far as i know,besides phishin it's very hard to hack myspace. Even tho you pass the first login attempt,the info is redirected to another site wich is the real one behind the security in that domain. Check your pc with a real good spyware scanner. Also change your email adress password often.
    A lot of people still wonder what's this thing with email,well i'll explain a little.
    Someone's email can give me all the info i need to access the victim's accounts for ..myspace,photobucket,other email accounts,websites passwords,paypal,ebay,youtube ect.
    So now i hope some of you see the importance of having strong passwords.

Just my 2 cents
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Read this it will help you on how to defend your self on attacks trojans viruses malware and worms and all that stuff out there.

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4867[/url]

DevilsAdvance Guest
    It's very unlikely that your ex boyfriend "hacked" into your myspace account...
    First off, not just any joe shmoe can directly hack and gain access to MySpace user database and passwords.

More than likely something like this has happened...
    Your ex boyfriend knew your password at one point and still remembers it..
    You logged in to a fake page he hosted and he gained your information this way.
    He has your email address password linked to your myspace page and just requests your password any time you change it.
    He sneaks in through your window at night and checks your saved password list which you thought would be a convenience to keep on your computer. (lol)

Cool WARNING bf has physical access to hardware

Its unlikely hes hacked myspace as this is a criminal offence, could have software or hardware keylogger installed, you can get a ps2 inline key***rd logger for about £*0 check your key***rd where it connects to your comp as this will log everything for every account you use if it is hardware you use cryptic keystrokes to log into it but u need to know the make/model, if its software good av software should recog as trojan/keylogger, unless he wrote the logger specifically for you, if he did ctl alt del and the prog will probably be running under your username and it will prob be named "system" or something like that as thats what I do.

PS If he wrote it just for you AV software aint gonna help as they wont have a signature for it cause your the only one that can report it and you havent sometimes mine get noticed if hueristics is turned on on AV software as this profiles progs by type and what function they appear to be performing ie reading from the KB.

Happy Private Serfing

PPS he dont trust you then so dump him and Ill take you out

Cool Just a thought

If you wanna retaliate realise you are in good position as you have physical access to his comp also, if wanna step by step just say yes.

+ Reply to Thread