Well, title pretty much tells all. I really need some help, as I know next to nothing about this stuff. Heres a little background:

One of my friends is an excellent hacker, and I know he's tried to hack my computer hundreds of times, he's told me. He taught me pretty much everything I know about computers, sadly I don't know much at all when it comes to hacking (or protecting myself.) I know years ago he was trying to get my IP address, and I don't know that he ever got, but I'd be willing to bet by now he has. About a year ago we had a major falling out, and since then he's been really angry and malicious towards me. Around this time, my computer started getting really b***y. I can't remember half of the things that have happened with it, but I can tell you this. We have Norton Anti Virus, and at least once a day (sometimes ten or more times a day) I get messages like this: "Intrusion detected and blocked. All communication with (IP address) will be blocked for *0 minutes." or "Intrusion: MSRPC Malicious LSSAS DS Request BO (*)." I have abuot a billion messages like these. Not all say those two phrases, those are just the most popular. The IP Address is usually different, but this is no surprise. He works as a computer technician, and has access to hundreds of computers, including computers belonging to television stations, government officials, all of it. I've done whois IP searches on quite a few, and they all come back to his ISP. Now, I know its someone in my state doing this, and I honestly can't think of anyone else here who would be trying to hack me. We live in a pretty sparsely populated state.

Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense, like I said, I don't know much about this stuff, and I can easily mess things up. I'd really appriciate if someone could help. Just help me figure out if someone is trying to hack me, and how to protect my computer from it.

If you can help me, please email me at [email]thestaticstar@**********[/email], thanks you,
Emily