Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Work around for CL

Work around for CL

HI All, I am in need of some help. Can anyone advise of some software that will allow me to post to CL. Software like "Anonymizer" changes the IP shown but I need some software that will allow me to select the IP from a US State region.

I have read many posts in here over the last week and it seams that people are not so impressed with people hiding IP etc. So I will be clear and honest in my reasons for this. I need this s/w for a friend. She works out of Russia and has used CL for referals for people to them buy products. Now CL has tightened up on such posting as it is using some IP filtering that will not allow my friend to post.

So if anyone will be kind enough to post any s***ested s/w that will allow you to choose an IP from a specific area / state / city in the US I will be very thankful.

If you also can come up with anyother work around then please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Dan

By choosing an IP, if you mean using a proxy, got to [url]www.xroxy.com[/url] because they allow you to pick proxies from certain countires. Cites and states, I"m not so sure, but you can try.

What is CL?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

DevilsAdvance Guest
    There was some software on amazon that was ip blocking software probably similar to anonymizer for only $5 the other day. It might have some more functionality though... Browse there maybe?

+ Reply to Thread