munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for a good trojan

looking for a good trojan

hi all at the moment ive got beast and sub7 trojan does anyone know of a good undetectable trojan i could use please.

DevilsAdvance Guest
    Undetectable trojans are undetectable for one reason... They aren't talked about.. People don't know about them.
    As soon as it becomes public and accessible all anti virus and detection softwares find a way to protect against them.
    If you want a private remote access program it would cost you thousands of dollars... I would go to chat rooms or unknown sites and find reall programmers who could make you one..
    But it wouldn't be cheap..
    And you are doing things highly illegal..
    But best of luck... lol

bifrost
    poison ivy (latest edition)

BUT....what makes it undetectable going thru the emails are a really good binder.some of them allow you to change the stub and use diff. icons.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Quote Originally Posted by terrt View Post
    hi all at the moment ive got beast and sub7 trojan does anyone know of a good undetectable trojan i could use please.
    Dude sub7 is one of the oldest trojans around all virus scanners will pick that up.

EvilThoutZzZ Guest
    Hey if ur looken for a undetected trojan i make them Also keyloggers and Virus's/prank programs But my undetected shit is not free i will explain prices if u wanna add me [email]bosh*2*@msn.com[/email] is my email for msn instant messenger also my aim is dsclilruth. And my website is [url]www.deadly-hackers.com[/url] Peace

+ Reply to Thread